Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How did you guys do on your tipping??

How did you guys do on your tipping??

Old Aug 29th 2005, 3:25 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How did you guys do on your tipping??

Originally Posted by Muzza04
Good onya Renth!

BE's top tipper from WA
Yep nice work Renth, just grabbing the number one spot on Margin.
Congrats
Steve

Weldone Richard Hay, all 8 correct 3 times this season! You should of had a flutter on that!
Old Aug 29th 2005, 3:44 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Renth although we will be making sure the top tipster comes to Victoria where it belongs next season.

I'm sure if West Coast win the Grand final you might just see part of those 5 slabs from Brian yet.
Old Aug 29th 2005, 5:16 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Congrats Renth although we will be making sure the top tipster comes to Victoria where it belongs next season.

I'm sure if West Coast win the Grand final you might just see part of those 5 slabs from Brian yet.
Thanks to all for the congratulations. I'm not entirely convinced it's over yet. The "minor" premiership perhaps but doesn't the tipping comp include the finals?
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:35 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by renth
Thanks to all for the congratulations. I'm not entirely convinced it's over yet. The "minor" premiership perhaps but doesn't the tipping comp include the finals?

No all tipping comps finish with the end of the home & away season.
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:50 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Awright! cool. My first ever sporting achievement!
Old Aug 29th 2005, 8:19 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

In that case I'm not unhappy with my mid-table mediocrity I've finished nearer the top than the bottom in terms of points.

Congrats to Renth and comiserations to mlbonner and JohnoBronco for coming oh so close.