Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How was christmas?

How was christmas?

Old Jan 7th 2007, 10:02 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold
Cool How was christmas?

Hi,
Just mananged to get back online after a move and then a very hectic xmas!
Was wondering how xmas was for everyone?
We had a lovely time but it was tinged with a little sadness that we werent going to be with our families next year.I couldnt even talk about our move to oz through out the whole of December!Dont get me wrong,am dying to go,but i know i will find it hard.

We had asked everyone for small pressies for the kids as we dont want to have a huge shipping bill.
You can imagine my delight(:scared: )when the MIL gave my little boy a huge(and i mean HUGE)race track.It fills the whole b##### living room! The very same MIL is having "issues" with our imminent move.Needless to say the afore-mentioned item remains in its box and will be returned to Argos with
the excuse that it doesnt fit together properly!
MIL's -you got to love them!
Anyhoo-hope you all had a great Xmas and are looking forward to 2007(whatever it may bring!)
Andy
Old Jan 7th 2007, 11:57 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How was christmas?

we moved over here in Feb so - like you - last Christmas was our final Christmas. This year our first one here - my parents were here - so it was different - but with some family around. Love the fact that the kids got bikes, scooters, skateboards, roller skates , trampoline...and were able to actually play out on them!

Which part of Brisbane are you coming to? we're in the South.

Happy Packing, Lj
Old Jan 8th 2007, 11:49 am

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: How was christmas?

Hi,
We are hopefully moving to the Brighton area.I have a relocation agent who sends loads of photos and info.I have a job at the Royal childrens Hospital so we need to live within a reasonable distance of the hospital.I dont think you can really tell where you want to live from so far away.i will need to get a feel of an area I think.But for now,brighton seems a good a place as any to start from. :
Old Jan 8th 2007, 11:54 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

we threw are old decs out, will get some new ones next year in Adelaide.

Was a bit sad knowing that it was last Krimbo in Uk but hey they are going to be even better in Oz least we can get out and do stuff not like being stuck indoors on a rainy grey day.
Old Jan 8th 2007, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Hi there, this was also our last Christmas in England (well hopefully anyway). It was nice as my parents, who live in Turkey, came over for 2 weeks and we also had a call from our Estate Agents to say that we had an offer on our house We are hoping that their house sells quickly and that we can be Brisbane bound some time in May. I know it is going to be very difficult but we are really looking forward to our first Christmas in Oz. All the very best to everybody.