Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How to check Branch sort code?

How to check Branch sort code?

Old Jul 10th 2006, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute
Default How to check Branch sort code?

Hi all,

I've opened an ANZ account over the telephone, and was given a branch number and account number.

Before I transfer my life savings over...i'd like to check that the details given were legit.

Does anyone know of a website where I can type in the branch/sort code and find out what bank it is for and which branch?

Thanks
TC
Old Jul 10th 2006, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to check Branch sort code?

go to www.anz.com and choose 'locate us' up the top. You can type in the BSB and it tells you which branch it is for.

Or here is the direct link to the locate us page.

Last edited by Teliko21; Jul 10th 2006 at 10:17 am.
Old Jul 10th 2006, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Teliko21
go to www.anz.com and choose 'locate us' up the top. You can type in the BSB and it tells you which branch it is for.

Or here is the direct link to the locate us page.
Thanks Teliko for putting my mind at ease!
Old Jul 10th 2006, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by touchingcloth
Thanks Teliko for putting my mind at ease!
No problem, good luck with the transfer
Old Jul 10th 2006, 12:02 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by touchingcloth
Hi all,

I've opened an ANZ account over the telephone, and was given a branch number and account number.

Before I transfer my life savings over...i'd like to check that the details given were legit.

Does anyone know of a website where I can type in the branch/sort code and find out what bank it is for and which branch?

Thanks
TC
Send it too me and I'll check for you

NO dont do it[SIZE=4]
Old Jul 10th 2006, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by thebears
Send it too me and I'll check for you

NO dont do it[SIZE=4]

$4.27 cents is on its way to u.......u sure its worth your while?