Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How addicted to this site am i?

How addicted to this site am i?

Old Nov 15th 2004, 9:38 pm
Cotswolds to Perth

Fremantleraider will become famous soon enough
Default How addicted to this site am i?

I tried for about half an hour to log onto my banking website and i couldn't understand why my password was not working untill......................

I realised that i was using my expats password!!!!!!!!

sad or what

hehe

FremantleRaider
Old Nov 15th 2004, 9:40 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How addicted to this site am i?

Originally Posted by Fremantleraider
I tried for about half an hour to log onto my banking website and i couldn't understand why my password was not working untill......................

sad or what

hehe

FremantleRaider
Good job you're not typing your bank details in here ...
Old Nov 15th 2004, 9:45 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

sad or what

hehe

FremantleRaider
I tried to log onto the computer using my expats password a while ago - I was that desperate to get here!!!!!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 9:48 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

sad or what

hehe

FremantleRaider
When I logged on when I first joined in September I said remember my password cos I know what I am like I just go straight in to it yahoo!!!
Know what you mean about being addicted tho'

Ang
Old Nov 15th 2004, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice

Realised i was addicted when Ang pointed out to me that it tracks the time you were last hewre and many of mine are the wee small hours !!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:34 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marysidey
Realised i was addicted when Ang pointed out to me that it tracks the time you were last hewre and many of mine are the wee small hours !!
yeah know what you mean....
and one more post and ive hit the 1000!!!!!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:36 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yvsie
yeah know what you mean....
and one more post and ive hit the 1000!!!!!
Congratulations Yvsie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:40 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Congratulations Yvsie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gee thanks cas!
right now i really must go and do some ironing!
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Been going cold turkey from the website for the past year or so....set it as my start page again....fatal!
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:30 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Been going cold turkey from the website for the past year or so....set it as my start page again....fatal!
yeah noticed you had started posting again..where have you been?..hows the application going?
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Got me visa!!! woohooo! Went over in April to get it stamped and toured around for a few weeks. Really enjoyed it, North Stradbroke Island was amazing! Unfortunately everything was geared around melbourne as that was where I decided I really wanted to go...but was put off a little by the weather...and Brisbane was so good!

Had a few trials and tribulations with the missus who decided she didnt want to go etc etc etc, things seem to be back on track again.

Hows things with you?
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:37 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

Hows things with you?[/QUOTE]

great..been here over a year now and love it.
few probs settling teenage daughter..but she is getting there.
working 3 days both me and hubby..got a boat..life is good!

so you got your own way then...off to Brissie?
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Really glad things are going well for you!!

Yeah Brissie it is, just need to save some dosh (and try and fit a wedding in...apparently) then we will be away. Looking at about a year I reckon. Then onto the scarey prospect of babies :scared: