Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How about a SOUTH-WEST meet-up?

How about a SOUTH-WEST meet-up?

Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

parh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of light
Smile How about a SOUTH-WEST meet-up?

The nearest meet-up i've seen is Bristol. We live on the Devon/Cornwall border near the bridge! Anyone fancy a more local meet-up as my kids certainly would be grumpy with a trip to Bristol. Let me know if you're interested and we'll decide the 'meet-up' destination!
Old Oct 25th 2006, 2:22 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How about a SOUTH-WEST meet-up?

Originally Posted by parh
The nearest meet-up i've seen is Bristol. We live on the Devon/Cornwall border near the bridge! Anyone fancy a more local meet-up as my kids certainly would be grumpy with a trip to Bristol. Let me know if you're interested and we'll decide the 'meet-up' destination!
Hi,
We live in Dorset and could manage an Exeter meet.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

parh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: How about a SOUTH-WEST meet-up?

Great. Let's try to rally a few more together!!!PARH
Old Oct 26th 2006, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

We live in Dorset too so perhaps we could meet up in the middle somewhere.
Old Oct 26th 2006, 2:25 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

We'll come down to dorset or devon,love both places!Howabout Taunton or Exeter,close to or on the m'way.
Old Oct 26th 2006, 6:42 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Either place is good for us.
We have got kids so a place where they could play would be good.
Old Oct 27th 2006, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

Exeter sounds good for us too with 3 children 10, 8 & 4 yrs. Will ask relatives in exeter for a suitable place for families preferably not far from motorway!! Keep an eye out for ideas that i will post!! PARH
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:51 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by parh
Hiya

I'm in Bournemouth - have car will travel
Old Oct 29th 2006, 1:55 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Is it a bring your own cider affair ?
Old Oct 29th 2006, 2:36 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Yeah,why not!
You'll know your in the right place as we'll have our combine harvester parked up outside.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 3:27 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Yeah,why not!
You'll know your in the right place as we'll have our combine harvester parked up outside.
Can I have the keys
Old Oct 29th 2006, 3:40 pm
Running on the spot.

I got 40 acres but you got 43..........
Old Oct 29th 2006, 3:41 pm
Happy migrant

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
Is it a bring your own cider affair ?
LOL
Oi am a zyderrr drinker
I drinks it all of the day, oo ar oo ar ay

Why don't you come down from yammy land and join us - we'll show you a good time
Old Oct 29th 2006, 3:57 pm
Running on the spot.

Although a fav tune of mine i much prefer the classic....All over Mendip tonight!
Try and find it and listen and laugh,what a great track that is.or Pil Pil i loves thee still.
Adge Cutler and the Wurzels at thier finest.

"Hitch up the wagon,get out the grey mare,we haven't been drunk since Bridgwater fair......"
These bands of today..God if only rthey could write good songs ehhh
Old Oct 29th 2006, 4:13 pm
Running on the spot.

Just been in to dig out my Wurzels cd,yews I several.

Just played the classic."don't tell i tell 'ee
Hows this for lyrics

"Never been to school,never been to college
sonner be dead then stuff me 'ead with a load a useless knowledge
I never could see the point of 'istory,cus i weren't there ,so i don't care
so don't tell I ...tell 'ee
Genuis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.