Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

how about a new Sydney meet.

how about a new Sydney meet.

Old Aug 18th 2004, 8:53 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb how about a new Sydney meet.

Hi everyone in Sydney and the other about to arrive. How about we arrange another meet to welcome all the new people.
Let see who can come up with a date. the last place we met was great.
so lets start playing with date to see who can make it.

soapy
Old Aug 18th 2004, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

suzysu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: how about a new Sydney meet.

Hiya everyone,

Dont think i will be there until Oct/Nov time Will have to arrange something then, as it will be good to meet everyone.
My partner is already in Sydney, living by Darling Harbour at the moment. I cant wait to be there now!! Hoping to send my de facto visa application off next week and then its fingers crossed

Su
Old Aug 18th 2004, 12:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzysu
Hiya everyone,

Dont think i will be there until Oct/Nov time Will have to arrange something then, as it will be good to meet everyone.
My partner is already in Sydney, living by Darling Harbour at the moment. I cant wait to be there now!! Hoping to send my de facto visa application off next week and then its fingers crossed

Su
well we will just need to take your better half out and get pissed
Old Aug 18th 2004, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah, think he'd enjoy that!!
Old Aug 18th 2004, 1:14 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Yeah, think he'd enjoy that!!
there was a few who couldnt make the last meet for other reasons, so lets hope it gets bigger and bigger. the last meet was great. we met a new bunch of friends and all meet up for a BBQ every month.
some live too far away for the BBQs but we look forward to seeing them again.
Old Aug 19th 2004, 12:21 pm
Master of verbal pish©

[QUOTE=soapy]looks like theres no takers for the meet then?????
QUOTE]
Old Aug 19th 2004, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

Is there anyone actually in Sydney??

How many people turned up to the last meet?
Old Aug 20th 2004, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

chocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura about

Oh I'm sorry - I have Bridge / tunnel fear, so I'll have to wait until there's something in the North
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 9:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

Is there anyone actually in Sydney??

How many people turned up to the last meet?
About 20 adults and a bunch of kids , who had a great time playing football.
i think everyone enjoyed it. cant think why no one wants another.

soapy
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 11:54 am

Debbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by soapy
About 20 adults and a bunch of kids , who had a great time playing football.
i think everyone enjoyed it. cant think why no one wants another.

soapy
Hi Soapy
How are you? I would love to meet up with you all again if you can get any interest. We have a few busy weekends comming up so i will watch the post and hopefully the dates you come up with will be ok.
Not seen you on MSN yet i keep watching out for you. Give me a yell if ever your on and i'll have a chat. Catch you later.

Debbie Jo
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 12:37 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Debbie Jo
Hi Soapy
How are you? I would love to meet up with you all again if you can get any interest. We have a few busy weekends comming up so i will watch the post and hopefully the dates you come up with will be ok.
Not seen you on MSN yet i keep watching out for you. Give me a yell if ever your on and i'll have a chat. Catch you later.

Debbie Jo
hi Debbie Jo, we are the same for the next few weeks. i thought i would try get the ball rolling early and see if we can all work a date out thats best for most of us all.
If been on msn a few times but your always set as (away) might get a chance to have a chat one of these days

i think the best idea is to try to keep this post on the front page, most people miss it when it drops back a page

soapy
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

Hiya Rob

Definately up for another one Will see you in a couple of weeks anyway, I think we could make it sometime towards end Sept.

BTW how did the trip go... dying to hear all about it
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 12:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by rumbletum
Hiya Rob

Definately up for another one Will see you in a couple of weeks anyway, I think we could make it sometime towards end Sept.

BTW how did the trip go... dying to hear all about it
hi, oh the trip was brill, we will tell you all about it when we see you. but this time we wont be so late
tell steve he's started a trend, i got my sausage sizzler
look forward to seeing u all soon al

soapy :
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by soapy
hi, oh the trip was brill, we will tell you all about it when we see you. but this time we wont be so late
tell steve he's started a trend, i got my sausage sizzler
look forward to seeing u all soon al

soapy :
Glad to hear it mate... go get sizzling I off to bed now... spent day unpacking
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 1:03 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by rumbletum
Glad to hear it mate... go get sizzling I off to bed now... spent day unpacking
oh great , so u got your stuff !!!
chat later

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.