Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

housing market to rise again in perth

housing market to rise again in perth

Old May 28th 2007, 6:26 am
lol
Forum Regular

lol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant future
Talking housing market to rise again in perth

housing market is set to rise again in perth..... i know some of you think its had its day.... but houses are still selling quite quickly in perth they seemed to go through a quiet time but i think people were holding back for the budget. Lots of people are still arriving here every week and we've had soooo much interest on our house in ocean reef.... location location is still the key including good school catchment areas.
Old May 28th 2007, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: housing market to rise again in perth

Originally Posted by lol
housing market is set to rise again in perth..... i know some of you think its had its day.... but houses are still selling quite quickly in perth they seemed to go through a quiet time but i think people were holding back for the budget. Lots of people are still arriving here every week and we've had soooo much interest on our house in ocean reef.... location location is still the key including good school catchment areas.
So, if you've had so much interest, you won't be needing to promote it on BE then!!??
Old May 28th 2007, 6:37 am
lol
Forum Regular

lol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant future

no i dont need to promote it on be !!!! the house is very nice and got plenty of interest thanks !!!
Old May 28th 2007, 6:38 am
Essex Staffy

daveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant future

Having lots of interest and selling 2 different things dont you think
Old May 28th 2007, 6:40 am
lol
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by daveplumber
sorry i dont know what you mean ?? please explain
Old May 28th 2007, 6:47 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by daveplumber
seems clear to me ?

untill you get the cash ,, interest is worthless

you may only have one viewer , but if they buy then lots of interest is irrelevant
Old May 28th 2007, 6:51 am
lol
Forum Regular

if the interest is there.. only a matter of time until the offer comes. no interest no offer. anyway my original post was not about my house selling !!! it was about the perth housing market
Old May 28th 2007, 6:51 am
lol
Forum Regular

nice to see all the support during my house sale !!! cheers guys
Old May 28th 2007, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Of course you have support - you do know the only way to guarantee the sale of house at the time you want to sell don't you?

(speaking as one who is locked out of current prices)
Old May 28th 2007, 7:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

It is interesting to see these threads on BE talking about perth housing market going up/down/staying the same... because this is where we hope to be come august/september....

Anyone who remembers the housing market crash in the uk, when house prices suddenly crashed people were left with negative equity and houses repossessed left right and centre... will remember the lead up to that event.... There had been a sudden, huge rise in property Gazumping became rife and then... gradually there were more and more persoanl bankruptsy notices in the papers, there were concerens about interest rates spiralling.... People were taking out mortgages which were 4 or 5 times their annual salary... concerns about consumer credit... banks got nervous, called in loans and suddenly a crash

Is that happening in perth at the moment? No? well then it is likely to continue to rise and rise and rise, just like it has here, and just as you think no one could eveer even afford a one up one down..... they go up again...

Another factor in the equation is are loads of cashed up poms still arriving by the plane load with large amounts of hard cash ?..... a bit like londonites arriving in small villages pushing prices up in the last 16 years here... beyond the reach of the locals...

Whether a housing market is rising or falling is a much bigger picture than one persons viewing experience.... it relates to the local, national and global economy...

I'm really pleased for you that you have loads of viewings.... hopefully your house will sell quickly and easily... Are you buying again in the same rising market or moving onwards?
Old May 28th 2007, 9:55 am
lol
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by eddie007
It is interesting to see these threads on BE talking about perth housing market going up/down/staying the same... because this is where we hope to be come august/september....

Anyone who remembers the housing market crash in the uk, when house prices suddenly crashed people were left with negative equity and houses repossessed left right and centre... will remember the lead up to that event.... There had been a sudden, huge rise in property Gazumping became rife and then... gradually there were more and more persoanl bankruptsy notices in the papers, there were concerens about interest rates spiralling.... People were taking out mortgages which were 4 or 5 times their annual salary... concerns about consumer credit... banks got nervous, called in loans and suddenly a crash

Is that happening in perth at the moment? No? well then it is likely to continue to rise and rise and rise, just like it has here, and just as you think no one could eveer even afford a one up one down..... they go up again...

Another factor in the equation is are loads of cashed up poms still arriving by the plane load with large amounts of hard cash ?..... a bit like londonites arriving in small villages pushing prices up in the last 16 years here... beyond the reach of the locals...

Whether a housing market is rising or falling is a much bigger picture than one persons viewing experience.... it relates to the local, national and global economy...

I'm really pleased for you that you have loads of viewings.... hopefully your house will sell quickly and easily... Are you buying again in the same rising market or moving onwards?
I agree totally with what you have said !! yes, houses are still selling, yes cashedup poms are still arriving weekly.... we are moving to brisbane with my hubbys job.... thanks for the good luck words
Old May 28th 2007, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

lissylee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope your house sale goes through ok, we will be doing in the same at the end of the year. Selling in Butler and off to Brisbane. Husband built our house so it will be hard to sell it, we have put so much into thie house. He is over in Brisbane now on a reccie for our trip.
Good luck with the move
Old May 28th 2007, 2:11 pm
skye

How many threads have you started with this...... unless I have deja vu!

Old May 28th 2007, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

stariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to all

Well to be honest its corrected it has caught up with the rest of the Melbourns and Sydneys and globely ie uk ,sorry but i think its not going to
boom again over the next five years or so and i dont think anyone expects that
but if it does absail its on its own what goes up may come down 30%
Old May 28th 2007, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well that conflicts with what the experts are saying based on the data available.

http://hotspotting.tumblr.com/post/2034395

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.