Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HOUSES TO RENT IN PERTH, NEGOTIABLE?

HOUSES TO RENT IN PERTH, NEGOTIABLE?

Old Jul 5th 2007, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

knoxy is on a distinguished road
Default HOUSES TO RENT IN PERTH, NEGOTIABLE?

HI,
HAVE BEEN HAVING A LOOK AT HOUSES TO RENT IN PERTH, DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE WEEKLY RENTS QUOTED ARE NEGOTIABLE (OR SET IN STONE)AND ON AVERAGE WHAT SORT OF REDUCTION CAN YOU EXPECT?????????????????? WE ARE LOOKING TO RENT AROUD THE 1000 P/ WK BUT SURPRISE SURPRISE THE ONES I LIKE ARE NEARER 1300-1500 P/WK (AM I BEING REALISTIC) HANYONE GOT ANY EXPERIANCE!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 5th 2007, 1:10 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HOUSES TO RENT IN PERTH, NEGOTIABLE?

Originally Posted by knoxy
HI,
HAVE BEEN HAVING A LOOK AT HOUSES TO RENT IN PERTH, DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE WEEKLY RENTS QUOTED ARE NEGOTIABLE (OR SET IN STONE)AND ON AVERAGE WHAT SORT OF REDUCTION CAN YOU EXPECT?????????????????? WE ARE LOOKING TO RENT AROUD THE 1000 P/ WK BUT SURPRISE SURPRISE THE ONES I LIKE ARE NEARER 1300-1500 P/WK (AM I BEING REALISTIC) HANYONE GOT ANY EXPERIANCE!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you very, very rich?

Mr Al Fayed, is that you?
Old Jul 5th 2007, 1:18 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by busterboy
Are you very, very rich?

Mr Al Fayed, is that you?
Thats what i was thinking...$1000pw ...gee they will love you

Not heard of any negotiations, rentals all going up apparently.
Old Jul 5th 2007, 1:20 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Thats what i was thinking...$1000pw ...gee they will love you

Not heard of any negotiations, rentals all going up apparently.
Probably related to plonkers willing to pay a $grand a week!
Old Jul 5th 2007, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

The rentals in the price range you are looking at do not go as quickly as others, due to the fact that is an average weekly wage here in Perth So therefore it is definately possible to negotiate. Some rentals in our area originally priced at $1250pw have been advertised for at least 4 weeks & have just been reduced to $1000pw.

Leigh
Old Jul 5th 2007, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

I WISH........... NO, WE ARE ON AN EXPAT DEAL AND GET AN ALLOWANCE (+ WHAT WE WILL ADD ON)

NEED A BIG HOUSE AS LOADS OF KIDS AND VISITORS........

HAVE ALSO HEARD ITS HARD TO GET A GOOD PROPERTY IN A GOOD AREA, i THOUGHT 1000 WAS PRETTY AVERAGE, MUST BE LOOKING IN THE WRONG PLACE (DONT WANT OH TO HAVE LONG COMMUTE........... SO HE CAN GET HOME AND LOOK AFTER THE KIDS WHILST I HAVE A G&T, IS THAT UNREASONABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

KNOXY

BUSTERBOY THATS NOT VERY NICE, PERHAPS YOU COULD DO WITH A G&T.....................
Old Jul 5th 2007, 1:26 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

I WISH........... NO, WE ARE ON AN EXPAT DEAL AND GET AN ALLOWANCE (+ WHAT WE WILL ADD ON)

NEED A BIG HOUSE AS LOADS OF KIDS AND VISITORS........

HAVE ALSO HEARD ITS HARD TO GET A GOOD PROPERTY IN A GOOD AREA, i THOUGHT 1000 WAS PRETTY AVERAGE, MUST BE LOOKING IN THE WRONG PLACE (DONT WANT OH TO HAVE LONG COMMUTE........... SO HE CAN GET HOME AND LOOK AFTER THE KIDS WHILST I HAVE A G&T, IS THAT UNREASONABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

KNOXY

BUSTERBOY THATS NOT VERY NICE, PERHAPS YOU COULD DO WITH A G&T.....................

why the CAPITALS???
Old Jul 5th 2007, 1:27 pm
A rather curious boy

why the CAPITALS???

...the very, very rich can do what they want!
Old Jul 5th 2007, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

BAD A TYPING, CANT BE BOTHERED WITH CAPITALS...........SORRY
Old Jul 5th 2007, 1:31 pm
Account Closed

BAD A TYPING, CANT BE BOTHERED WITH CAPITALS...........SORRY
Too many g&t's me thinks
Old Jul 5th 2007, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

YEP.................ARE YOU IN PERTH!!!
Old Jul 5th 2007, 1:38 pm
A rather curious boy

Too many g&t's me thinks
That and the Pimms after a bracing game of crochet. (frick I don't know how to spell...is this the lawn game or the thing like knitting)!???
Old Jul 5th 2007, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

BUSTERBOY, THINKS ITS SPELT WITH Q............WE PLAY A LOT IN LIVERPOOL YA KNOW!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 5th 2007, 1:41 pm
Account Closed

YEP.................ARE YOU IN PERTH!!!
Yes, me in Perth. Not renting though. You should get a bewty for that sort of cash.
Old Jul 5th 2007, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

OH HANG ON THAT MIGHT BE THOSE POTATOE THINGYS............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.