Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Household storage

Household storage

Old May 6th 2004, 2:28 pm
Just Joined

Fignewton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Household storage

I am looking to store a small amount of household items, mostly boxes here in the UK, with the possibility of having it shipped to Aus somewhere down the line. I don't really need a self store facility of which there are plenty and tend to be a little bit pricey. Does anyone know of any facilities that are reasonably cheap but secure.

Thanks.
Old May 6th 2004, 2:36 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: Household storage

Originally posted by Fignewton
I am looking to store a small amount of household items, mostly boxes here in the UK, with the possibility of having it shipped to Aus somewhere down the line. I don't really need a self store facility of which there are plenty and tend to be a little bit pricey. Does anyone know of any facilities that are reasonably cheap but secure.

Thanks.
Where r'ya based?

Phoenixuk2oz

Old May 6th 2004, 3:31 pm
Just Joined

Fignewton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Where r'ya based?

Phoenixuk2oz
I'm in the midlands but don't really mind where the storage is within reason. I suppose the southeast would be ideal but I would consider most areas if it was reasonably priced.
Old May 6th 2004, 3:54 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by Fignewton
I'm in the midlands but don't really mind where the storage is within reason. I suppose the southeast would be ideal but I would consider most areas if it was reasonably priced.

Have sent you a private email with distribution contact details

Phoenixuk2oz