House swaps

Old Jun 1st 2008, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

fific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to all
Default House swaps

hi there, we're going back to UK next July for our first visit back and plan to go for 5 weeks - we're thinking of doing a house swap with someone from UK (oxford/cotswolds area) so we don't have to stay just with family when we get there (there's five of us a bit much for anyone to handle for five weeks) - plus have someone keeping an eye on our house while we are away. I figure as we live ten minutes from the coast in Sunshine Coast it's a great holiday destination.

Has anyone done this and did it work out? Any recommendations for house exchange sites?

Fific
Old Jun 1st 2008, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: House swaps

Originally Posted by fific
hi there, we're going back to UK next July for our first visit back and plan to go for 5 weeks - we're thinking of doing a house swap with someone from UK (oxford/cotswolds area) so we don't have to stay just with family when we get there (there's five of us a bit much for anyone to handle for five weeks) - plus have someone keeping an eye on our house while we are away. I figure as we live ten minutes from the coast in Sunshine Coast it's a great holiday destination.

Has anyone done this and did it work out? Any recommendations for house exchange sites?

Fific
I want to do this when we go back next xmas. Have looked at lots of sites and I think your place will be snapped up quick. Can't bare the thought of 4 weeks with the outlaws. Just google house swaps and you will find them. Most require you to sign up though but if your serious this won't matter will it..

Sean