House survey

Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:27 pm
joveazey

Default House survey

Is being done today ! I'm really pleased but so frustrated because I can't book flights or anything really until the paperwork exchanges. I have already booked the shippers because we have to validate by July 13th anyway so thought we might as well get stuff sent over. Don't know what else I can do really, can't cancel direct debits or anything until house exchanges - it's soooooooo annoying !!

JO

Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:42 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: House survey

Originally Posted by joveazey
Is being done today ! I'm really pleased but so frustrated because I can't book flights or anything really until the paperwork exchanges. I have already booked the shippers because we have to validate by July 13th anyway so thought we might as well get stuff sent over. Don't know what else I can do really, can't cancel direct debits or anything until house exchanges - it's soooooooo annoying !!

JO
Hi Jo,

I know exactly how you feel and it's sooooooo frustrating!!!!!!

Until the contracts are exchanged you can't do anything and I'm sat here day after day feeling like I should be getting things sorted out - but can't!!!

Our buyers are due to exchange contracts soon and I'm gonna book the flights as soon as I know the contracts have been exchanged.

I hope your survey went well and that you get an exchange of contracts soon!!!

Good luck and karma sent to help!!!

Shell
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:44 pm
joveazey

Thanks Shell. Good luck to you too.

Jo

Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:46 pm
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future
Smile Re: House survey

Originally Posted by shecha
Hi Jo,

I know exactly how you feel and it's sooooooo frustrating!!!!!!

Until the contracts are exchanged you can't do anything and I'm sat here day after day feeling like I should be getting things sorted out - but can't!!!

Our buyers are due to exchange contracts soon and I'm gonna book the flights as soon as I know the contracts have been exchanged.

I hope your survey went well and that you get an exchange of contracts soon!!!

Good luck and karma sent to help!!!

Shell
Same boat here too. Keep checking out the flight availabilities to Perth. And just wish I could click BOOK NOW. Wow, that would be cool.

Survey done, not sure of outcome yet. And then will have to wait for contracts to be exchanged.

We're hoping for mid-April. That will come up quick. Will be very odd when we close the front door on the flat with our suitcases ready for the airport.

SCARRRYYYY!!

Good luck Jo and Shell.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:49 pm
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future
Wink Re: House survey

Originally Posted by joveazey

JO

We have to validate the visa's on July 15. When do you plan to enter? I understand you are in limbo for now, but have you imagined a date. We're hoping April 16.

Where are you moving to?

Good luck with it all Jo.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:55 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by gajjitt
Same boat here too. Keep checking out the flight availabilities to Perth. And just wish I could click BOOK NOW. Wow, that would be cool.

Survey done, not sure of outcome yet. And then will have to wait for contracts to be exchanged.

We're hoping for mid-April. That will come up quick. Will be very odd when we close the front door on the flat with our suitcases ready for the airport.

SCARRRYYYY!!

Good luck Jo and Shell.
Hi there,

Karma sent to you too coz this house selling business is a nightmare!!!

You're right - it's gonna be really weird going to the airport!!! It's also weird to think that for the first time since I was a kid I won't even have any keys - no house keys, no car keys, no office keys!!!

Good luck to you!!!

Shell