Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House Sold.. Flights Booked... BEER!

House Sold.. Flights Booked... BEER!

Old Sep 11th 2003, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road
Default House Sold.. Flights Booked... BEER!

Oh yes indeedy we just exchanged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dopey bint at the begiining of the chain finally sorted her act out and the solicitors did theh exchange of a nice glass of claret no doubt.

Anyways I don't care, we're off on the 27th so we just about make it before I have to change my sig.

Damm but it's a relief to get things underway. Like most of you we've stuck our lives on hold for the last 2.5 years and now we can get started again.

Thouhgt I'd tell you folks because a) you lot understand and b) I'm too dammed p*&^ed to ring anyone.

Good luck to all those still waiting
Old Sep 11th 2003, 9:13 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of
Default Re: House Sold.. Flights Booked... BEER!

Originally posted by Nibbs

Dopey bint at the begiining of the chain finally sorted her act out and the solicitors did theh exchange of a nice glass of claret no doubt.

Anyways I don't care, we're off on the 27th so we just about make it before I have to change my sig.

Damm but it's a relief to get things underway. Like most of you we've stuck our lives on hold for the last 2.5 years and now we can get started again.

Thouhgt I'd tell you folks because a) you lot understand and b) I'm too dammed p*&^ed to ring anyone.

Hope everything goes tp plan in the next couple of weeks & good luck for the big move.
Old Sep 11th 2003, 9:17 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic hope your head not too bad tomorrow
Best of Luck
Old Sep 11th 2003, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by sky
Fantastic hope your head not too bad tomorrow
Best of Luck
No problem, I love the smell of Jeyes fluid in the morning
Old Sep 11th 2003, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

No problem, I love the smell of Jeyes fluid in the morning

Great news Nibbs. Good luck.

Whisky
Old Sep 11th 2003, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Fantastic news, but the site will miss you... sob
Old Sep 11th 2003, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by tinaj
Fantastic news, but the site will miss you... sob
What d'ya mean I ain't going nowhere.

I mean have you seen Aussie TV. No give broadband and a lappy (puter not dancer although....) and I'l be on here every night no morning oh whatever time of day it is there!

Now don't hold me to it but I'm gonna try and do a sort of journal (whoops the stella is talking now) and hopefully others can learn for the amazing number of half brained knuckle dragging cock-ups that I make.

Have a good 'un
Old Sep 11th 2003, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Amanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really nice

Good luck Nibbs family - not that you need it!! Hope all goes well and look forward to your posts from the promised land!!

Old Sep 11th 2003, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jolyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck in Oz!!!

Glad to hear of another one escaping chain hell.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Ohhhh heeeeelp me pleeassse. Someone shoot me. My head HURTS!

Old Sep 12th 2003, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough

Nibbs

Excellent news! All the best with the move and settling in. Please keep us updated especially on the half brained knuckle dragging cock-ups!

Well done and good luck
Old Sep 12th 2003, 12:45 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

You must be so excited, well done! make sure you keep us posted though. Oh god i can't wait to do the flight booking thing
:PARTY:
Old Sep 12th 2003, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

We all look forward to your updates then!!
Old Sep 12th 2003, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: House Sold.. Flights Booked... BEER!

Congratulations Nibbs
now you can start enjoying the moment
with the best of wishes
rach & family
Old Sep 12th 2003, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for all the kind congratualtions.

Kind of starting to sink in now. My uncle just rang and is coming over from NI. Poor old chap couldn't understand we only have 2 weeks.

Cheers All

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.