Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House sold/flights booked

House sold/flights booked

Old Dec 13th 2003, 1:24 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default House sold/flights booked

Hi Everyone
Ive been offline for a couple of days now Im writing this on my sisters pc....had to clean it up first though it was in an appauling state with alsorts on it that she wasnt aware of... so it has taken me hours to finally be able to get on here.
The shippers came wednesday and that all went well and we moved in with my mum that night and completion was yesterday and it was such a weird feeling seeing all that money go into our bank account and the house not being ours anymore. I booked our flights this morning and that set us back £2,600.00 which I thought was very reasonable for a fam of 5....we go on the 25th Jan :scared: :scared: :scared: and thats exactly how Im feeling .... terrified.
I wont get online much as am having to use rellies pc,s but will do my best to keep you up to date
Christchurch Here We Come !!!
Old Dec 13th 2003, 1:28 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck Sky,
Now the stressful stuffs done I hope you have a relaxing christmas.
Look forward to hearing your posts from the other side!
Michaela
Old Dec 13th 2003, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Good luck Sky, hope you and your famºly have a great christmas
Old Dec 13th 2003, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House sold/flights booked

Originally posted by sky
Hi Everyone
Ive been offline for a couple of days now Im writing this on my sisters pc....had to clean it up first though it was in an appauling state with alsorts on it that she wasnt aware of... so it has taken me hours to finally be able to get on here.
The shippers came wednesday and that all went well and we moved in with my mum that night and completion was yesterday and it was such a weird feeling seeing all that money go into our bank account and the house not being ours anymore. I booked our flights this morning and that set us back £2,600.00 which I thought was very reasonable for a fam of 5....we go on the 25th Jan :scared: :scared: :scared: and thats exactly how Im feeling .... terrified.
I wont get online much as am having to use rellies pc,s but will do my best to keep you up to date
Christchurch Here We Come !!!
Good to hear from you Sky - hope it all goes well!
Old Dec 13th 2003, 2:39 pm
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of

Im feeling .... terrified.
It could be worse, you could be followed by TV cameras watching your every move, catching every stress and arguement and waiting for you to fail!!! (as in the new life down under progs)

Seriously, dont panic, have faith in yourself, I am sure it will be the best decision you have ever made

Good luck and god bless x

Cherry
Old Dec 13th 2003, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

Barbara 2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck!
Best time of year to leave I think, shitty winter to hot summer.
Excellent!!
Old Dec 13th 2003, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great news Sky. I think we moved out and completed on the same day - mine sounded a lot more stressful though!
See you out there if you are going near to Brissie.
xx
Old Dec 13th 2003, 5:05 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

I wondered where you were!

The very best to you all and hopefully we can meet up sometime next year in the Land of the Long White Cloud! ( )
Old Dec 13th 2003, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

sky youve got to the really scary stage, thought that getting the visa was the hard bit but its all the rest of it thats hard now, good luck and safe journeys for jan

arlene
Old Dec 13th 2003, 6:16 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Well done!

No doubt there'll be ups and downs when you get there but the ssttrreessffuulllll bits have got to be over now!

Safe flight
Old Dec 13th 2003, 9:11 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Sky; hope things go well for you, make sure you keep in touch!