House Sold!!!

Old Mar 10th 2007, 5:21 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light
Default House Sold!!!

Can't help posting this.... too excited.

We just sold our house, got full asking price and the closing date we wanted. So we're all set. Now if only my husband can line up a job before we go.

Organising the moving will be a challenge because we are only going over for a month vacation but if we find a job then we'll stay. So our move could be overseas or within Canada We just can't seem to do anything normal!

Anyway, very excited. I will be busy this weekend making lots and lots of lists I'll enjoy every minute of it too!
Old Mar 10th 2007, 5:33 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House Sold!!!

Originally Posted by comet555 View Post

We just sold our house, got full asking price and the closing date we wanted. So we're all set. Now if only my husband can line up a job before we go.

Organising the moving will be a challenge because we are only going over for a month vacation but if we find a job then we'll stay. So our move could be overseas or within Canada We just can't seem to do anything normal!

Anyway, very excited. I will be busy this weekend making lots and lots of lists I'll enjoy every minute of it too!
Great news, well done
Old Mar 10th 2007, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

sapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations, how long was it on the market?
Old Mar 10th 2007, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

Big congratulations! It's such a big thing to be able to cross off your to-do list.
Whether you end up in Australia or Canada they are both fantastic countries to be in, so it almost doesn't matter - although one is warmer than the other.... but then the other one has far better skiing and much more greenery!
Life must be looking good for you!
Old Mar 10th 2007, 5:46 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Great news, congratulations, all the best.

Joex
Old Mar 10th 2007, 6:01 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Well we're already in Canada (all my life), so I definitely won't mind staying! So we will either be going to Australia or to back to my home town for a while until my husband finds a job in Oz.

We were very lucky to be in sellers market. It took all of 8 days, I know that's incredible by UK standards but here it actually was a long time. Most sell within 24 hours for above asking price.

Everything was finalized late last night but because of the timie difference I couldn't tell my family (they were two hours ahead). So I was holding the news in all night until I could tell everyone.

Thanks for the congrats. We are very excited to be starting a new life in a yet to be determined location We have our flights to Oz booked and will be there for a month in May so we'll see what happens.
Old Mar 10th 2007, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

Are you still going Hunter Valley area? By May I will have been there for TWO whole weeks!!
Old Mar 10th 2007, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by comet555 View Post

Fantastic news, hope that everything goes smoothly for you, good luck.
Old Mar 10th 2007, 7:24 pm
Canuck/Aussie

Originally Posted by esperanza View Post
Are you still going Hunter Valley area? By May I will have been there for TWO whole weeks!!
Yep, still going to Hunter Valley.

We are arriving in Sydney on May 5th, and then will spend a few days there recovering. Then I think we are going to get a holiday rental around Caves Beach area or Lake Macquarie for about 2 weeks.

If we have a job lined up before then that will obviously change our plans a little. But if not then we'll also be job hunting the first 2 weeks while we are there and looking for a rental or house to buy in Singleton once we have a job.

I'll try and PM you closer to the date so you'll know what we're up to.
Old Mar 10th 2007, 8:02 pm
Just wanna be there

paul and Lynz will become famous soon enoughpaul and Lynz will become famous soon enough

That's great news