House snakes

Old Jan 25th 2011, 9:55 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default House snakes

Just had to remove a 3 foot snake from under the settee

Probably a tree snake (but really didn't want to risk handling it).

They are buggars to catch

Managed to entice it to crawl into a bag and put it outside.

First time we have had one in the house although there are plenty living around and under the house......didn't get a picture.....too busy trying to catch it
Old Jan 25th 2011, 10:05 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House snakes

I got chased round the bedroom last night by a white tail.

Bloody thing tried to attack me through the glass I caught it in, then escaped as I was looking for the mortein and came at me again across the floor. Angry little bleeders them aint they.

No snakes in the house yet though.