Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House sale just completed

House sale just completed

Old Oct 21st 2005, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all
Default House sale just completed

Thank goodness for that i,ve just heard from our estate agent that the sale of our house has gone through.It,s exchanged at the same time due to solicitor errors and time was running out,anyway its all good now.
We have been in Perth nearly 2 weeks now so that puts our uk lives to bed.
I have been running around today sorting out a car and all that goes with it and can honestly say hand on heart i hav,nt even thought about the sale completing thats how pre occupied you can be organising here.
Thanks for everyones support regarding our house sale and good luck to everyone else who is waiting for the phone to go hoping it,s the viewer who will come round and then put in an offer.We know how frustrating the house selling process is.It took us about 12 months from start to finish,one sale to fall through and 20 grand off the original asking price.Like i said though it,s all good.

dave

ps.Just got a carton of cold ones from the bottle shop.Time to celebrate i think
Old Oct 21st 2005, 11:47 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House sale just completed

Originally Posted by chippy dave
Thank goodness for that i,ve just heard from our estate agent that the sale of our house has gone through.It,s exchanged at the same time due to solicitor errors and time was running out,anyway its all good now.
I have been running around today sorting out a car and all that goes with it and can honestly say hand on heart i hav,nt even thought about the sale completing thats how pre occupied you can be organising here.
Thanks for everyones support regarding our house sale and good luck to everyone else who is waiting for the phone to go hoping it,s the viewer who will come round and then put in an offer.We know how frustrating the house selling process is.It took us about 12 months from start to finish,one sale to fall through and 20 grand off the original asking price.Like i said though it,s all good.

dave

ps.Just got a carton of cold ones from the bottle shop.Time to celebrate i think
Congratulations Dave.
Now you can get on with the rest of your new life.
Enjoy those
Julie
Old Oct 21st 2005, 11:48 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Great news mate! enjoy
Old Oct 21st 2005, 11:49 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Phew thats a load off
Old Oct 21st 2005, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

sherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nice

dave

Hiya Dave and Sam,
Congrats on the House sale!!! Great to hear yours has gone right thro'

Whats your feeling on Perth so far?

ATMO we're in Brissie and last 2 days theres been a lot of rain and we also got caught in a terrific hail storm (the day we bought the car) and the car got battered by cricket ball sized hail stones!!!!
We got a 7seater Kia Carnival we found on ebay.com.au, only cost us 10500$ and we were the only bidders so a great bargain !!
just encouraging to hear allis going well for you,
sherie and pete
Old Oct 21st 2005, 1:27 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

dave

Phew congrats Dave you can relax and enjoy your new life now
Old Oct 21st 2005, 1:34 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Thats excellent news Dave... Congrats!!!! We were over the moon when ours went through, we know how you and Sam must be feeling.

Rich is asking which car have you decided on.
Hope the girls are okay, did you manage to find schools for them.
Our Aimee was in her element today when I picked her up cos her team had won another school in T Ball competition.

Anyway when you have a landline PM it us and we will give you ours and we can chat again cos can't really say much on a text.
I know what you mean about just gettin stuck in though, but doesn't time fly. We have been here 6 weeks now!!

So grab a bottle and make a toast "to the completion of house sale in Audenshaw for Dave, Same & girls" chink chink...

Take care mate and chat soon
Luv ANg, Rich & girls xx
Old Oct 21st 2005, 1:34 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

dave

Havin a cold one for ya as I type....watchin the lightening over the ocean
Old Oct 21st 2005, 11:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Thats excellent news Dave... Congrats!!!! We were over the moon when ours went through, we know how you and Sam must be feeling.

Rich is asking which car have you decided on.
Hope the girls are okay, did you manage to find schools for them.
Our Aimee was in her element today when I picked her up cos her team had won another school in T Ball competition.

Anyway when you have a landline PM it us and we will give you ours and we can chat again cos can't really say much on a text.
I know what you mean about just gettin stuck in though, but doesn't time fly. We have been here 6 weeks now!!

So grab a bottle and make a toast "to the completion of house sale in Audenshaw for Dave, Same & girls" chink chink...

Take care mate and chat soon
Luv ANg, Rich & girls xx

Hello Ang,

We are really happy with the car we,ve gone for.We,ve gone for a new rav4 sport.I did,nt think for one minute in the UK that we would have bought a new car when we got here but we both said we would like a rav4.Anyway i was shocked at the cost of used ones so when we got offered one cheaper than some of the two year old used ones we had a good think and although it was more than we wanted to spend we thought sod it it,s too good to miss out.this car will last us years now.It cost us less than £14000 i checked on toyota UK just to see what it would cost there and it was just under 20 grand for that model,what a bargain eh.On top of that the insurence was only $595 fully comp.

dave