Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House For Sale - How long?

View Poll Results: How long has your house been for sale?
Less than 1 month
25.45%
Up to 2 months
21.82%
3-4 months
18.18%
5-6 months
9.09%
7-8 months
12.73%
9-10 months
3.64%
11 months
1.82%
1 year or more
7.27%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

House For Sale - How long?

Old May 8th 2005, 9:15 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House For Sale - How long?

Originally Posted by fraser
I'd get banned
Ive just checked out your timeline I reckon you will get your visa before the end of month if not before.

Time to get p***d will be here soon
Ang
Old May 8th 2005, 9:16 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Ive just checked out your timeline I reckon you will get your visa before the end of month if not before.

Time to get p***d will be here soon
Ang
Please don't mention the v word it's Sunday.............deep breaths.............count to ten
Old May 8th 2005, 9:19 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Please don't mention the v word it's Sunday.............deep breaths.............count to ten
Oooops sorry....
Old May 8th 2005, 11:08 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sarah

We fit into the 7-8 month window but I am hoping that we won't need the window cleaner again! We had a couple come back for a second look today - they were here for half an hour yesterday and an hour today and their car is still parked outside while they go for a walk round the village. Fingers crossed this is it! (If not, we have a bloke coming back on Wednesday for a second look so could fall back on plan B! The last time someone came for a second viewing we got an offer but it all fell through so let's hope we can see it through to the end this time.......)

Binbird
Old May 8th 2005, 5:34 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by binbird
Hi Sarah

We fit into the 7-8 month window but I am hoping that we won't need the window cleaner again! We had a couple come back for a second look today - they were here for half an hour yesterday and an hour today and their car is still parked outside while they go for a walk round the village. Fingers crossed this is it! (If not, we have a bloke coming back on Wednesday for a second look so could fall back on plan B! The last time someone came for a second viewing we got an offer but it all fell through so let's hope we can see it through to the end this time.......)

Binbird
Hi Binbird,
I really hope that one of these is the one.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old May 8th 2005, 6:07 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Hi Sarah

Binbird
Good Luck Binbird hope either one of them wants it
Best wishes
Ang
Old May 8th 2005, 6:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

this thread is giving me hope.....we have been up for sale for 3 weeks now......not one person has inquired....i was begining to feel p*ssed off....but at least i know i'm not alone......
Old May 8th 2005, 6:39 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmals
this thread is giving me hope.....we have been up for sale for 3 weeks now......not one person has inquired....i was begining to feel p*ssed off....but at least i know i'm not alone......
Good luck Em - didn't know you were hanging out in stress city too! Look on the bright side - it can only get better!

Binbird
Old May 8th 2005, 6:41 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Em - didn't know you were hanging out in stress city too! Look on the bright side - it can only get better!

Binbird
I think most on here are in stress city for one reason or another
Old May 9th 2005, 8:50 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by teach
Looks like the end of the election might have brought an end to the viewing drought. Had a viewing today and also have one booked for Monday, more than we have had since beginning of April. Fingers crossed.
Just check the poll and 2 people have had their house on market longer than me - how are you coping? It's driving me nuts living in a show home.
Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Oh God, I really hope one of these viewings turns into a sale!!!!! Let me know how they went and if there's a glimmer of hope.

Gonna send you some more piccies this week to keep you going. I'm keeping everything crossed for you that something happens real soon!!!!

Keep your chin up mate!!!!

Lots of love

Shell
xxxxxxxxxxx
Old May 9th 2005, 8:54 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Ian_H
Sarah wish we could give you some hope!! I can't believe there is no light at end of the tunnel with the house at present, what have the estate agents said in order to help?

Are you having the views? We are hoping to put our house on the market, and the estate agents stated that the market is quite at the mo hopefully pick up after the election.

Good Luck we will send some karma, i have my fingers crossed for you!!

Luv Carol

Hello Carol & Ian

Just keeping tabs on you - have you put the house up for sale now!!!! You told me to keep on to you about it to give you incentive!!!!

Went to Tangalooma on weekend and it was fab - will send you and Teach some piccies. They filmed most of the Scoobydoo film there - Spooky Island and you can feed wild dolphins and there's loads of other sporty stuff to do - amazing place - we loved it.

Let me know how things are going???

Speak to ya soon!!

Love

Shell
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx