Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House sale fell through today

Wikiposts

House sale fell through today

Old Jun 15th 2005, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Default Re: House sale fell through today

Originally Posted by chippy dave
Cheers Paula,

I,m sorry to hear you hav,nt had any luck yet,What happened to the second viewing you had(was it a doctor)?

dave
Hi Dave, yeh it was a Doctor who came for the second viewing, the estate agent said he changed his mind about buying a property and is going to rent something instead (bloody time wasters).

So we are still stuck hear getting more and more p..... off everyday that go's past waiting and waiting for viewers to come, my day off today and guess what? im cleaning again just in case we get viewers over the weekend.

I forgot to ask, have you made your mind up yet Perth or Brisbane?

I will keep my fingers crossed for you both that you get someone else to buy your house very soon.

paula
Old Jun 16th 2005, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cantwait

I forgot to ask, have you made your mind up yet Perth or Brisbane?

Yes we have after too much indecision,it,s going to be Perth and we are sticking with that.Once we thought the house was under offer we started to give it some serious thought and thats when we decided on WA.

We have another viewer already for tommorrow the problem is they hav,nt got theirs on the market yet but beggers can,t be choosers eh.

dave
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

deborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura aboutdeborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura aboutdeborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura about

After two years of this migrating lark we could finally see some light at the end of the tunnel.That went out of the window when the estate agent phoned today to give us the top news that the couple who are buying our house have pulled out.
I was about to organise the shipping and flights for Aug/Sep now i don,t know what to think.I felt we were lucky to sell as there are so many houses up for sale in our area.
I feel a bit more positive about it all than i did at 10 this morning so hopefully a few and a good nights sleep and i,ll be getting back to normal,you know wishing the agent is going to ring with a viewer the wife run ragged keeping on top of the house.

sorry to moan dave
You're not moaning. Chin up keep the faith

Debi
Old Jun 16th 2005, 8:55 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Yes we have after too much indecision,it,s going to be Perth and we are sticking with that.Once we thought the house was under offer we started to give it some serious thought and thats when we decided on WA.

We have another viewer already for tommorrow the problem is they hav,nt got theirs on the market yet but beggers can,t be choosers eh.

dave
Hey Dave, good luck with the viewer thats brill news as it means that peeps are interested in your house!!!

You never know they may have won the lotto and can afford to have 2 houses!!! LOL

Seriously though hope it works out and they want the house and they can oput theirs on the market and put an offer in....

Take care
Luv Ang
Old Jun 16th 2005, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

dave
Good luck with the viewer tonight, hope you get some more viewers at the weekend also.

Perth's lovely glad you've made your mind up, you'll get there soon enough this bloody house think is a real bummer though, going to give our's another 2wks then we are going to bang the price right down get ride of the bloody thing once and for all, not get the dream house in Oz we wanted but at least we'll be on our way this year at least, our estate agent said yesterday the only houses they are selling is the bargains, we feel really p..... off at the moment just want to be in Brisbane now.

Anyway let's hope the weekend brings some good luck.

Paula.