Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House For Sale...

House For Sale...

Old Oct 15th 2005, 10:26 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Default House For Sale...

Well the house looks immaculate and ready for the estate agents or prospective buyers....

I still can't sit anywhere and I am still in the cellar on the computer or should I say "ground floor living space"....

We are still waiting for the passports to be returned with the bus ticket in the back...

CORKER
Old Oct 15th 2005, 10:52 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House For Sale...

Originally Posted by CORKER
Well the house looks immaculate and ready for the estate agents or prospective buyers....

I still can't sit anywhere and I am still in the cellar on the computer or should I say "ground floor living space"....

We are still waiting for the passports to be returned with the bus ticket in the back...

CORKER
good luck with the house!
i envy you in your cellar i`m sitting at our makesshift dining table being harassed by my monsters,(pouring water over modem,pulling wires from phone socket etc etc)
if i had a cellar here i`d be arrested
Old Oct 15th 2005, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House For Sale...

Originally Posted by CORKER

CORKER

hi corker,

congratulations on the visa

don't get bricked up in your cellar!!!!

good luck with the house sale