Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House for sale 1hr from Sydney

House for sale 1hr from Sydney

Old Aug 26th 2004, 11:19 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute
Default House for sale 1hr from Sydney

Hi all

Yep I'm still here...anyway for anyone who is coming or is already here in Sydney looking to buy a gorgeous house and not fork out a small millionaires fortune we still have our house up for sale.

All the details are in the "marketplace" but in UK money this will cost you about 180,000 pounds...$449,000..and we are only 1hour from Sydney and contrary to others views I have not seen a mullet in this area for sometime now....we are just on borders of Penrith.
If anyone is interested please PM me and I can send piccies and more details/location.

BTW we are moving back to the UK and not to another area.

Cheers

P
Old Aug 27th 2004, 4:37 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House for sale 1hr from Sydney

bump for those nearly awake and well addicted in the UK.....will bump this later also....
Old Aug 27th 2004, 7:28 am
Live the moment

bump again.....
Old Aug 27th 2004, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

speissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pants
bump again.....
Hi u!

How's things? Have u been lucky with selling the cars yet?
Sorry, no interest in the house at this early stage, as we're just about to get a loan to buy my b/f's brother out of the unit they're owning together atm.
Fingers crossed for a positive outcome with the bank.

Btw, still all fine here and i'm happy to be with b/f.

But i wish u all the luck with a quick sale

x
Sonja
Old Aug 27th 2004, 8:54 am
Live the moment

Originally Posted by speissi
Hi u!

How's things? Have u been lucky with selling the cars yet?
Sorry, no interest in the house at this early stage, as we're just about to get a loan to buy my b/f's brother out of the unit they're owning together atm.
Fingers crossed for a positive outcome with the bank.

Btw, still all fine here and i'm happy to be with b/f.

But i wish u all the luck with a quick sale

x
Sonja
Hiya Sonja

Sorry I have been very slack keeping upto date with peeps...stress stress and more stress....so good to hear from you. I am so pleased all is going well for you. I will PM you this weekend just busy with titch at mo and dinner etc....yes sold the wagon but have hubbys car to sell ...good website is www.carsales.com.au if you are still looking for a car...or even for the anyone else.

Speak soon

take care

P x
Old Aug 27th 2004, 10:22 am
Live the moment

bump again......
Old Aug 27th 2004, 12:14 pm
Live the moment

last bump.......
Old Aug 28th 2004, 7:57 am
Live the moment

I fibbed...another bump as its saturday morning in UK....and it was 5yrs ago this weekend that I met my Aussie hubby..bless so another reason to bump this thread.....
Old Aug 28th 2004, 11:18 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I fibbed...another bump as its saturday morning in UK....and it was 5yrs ago this weekend that I met my Aussie hubby..bless so another reason to bump this thread.....
Some good new for you Pants.
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/...518161935.html

Property market springs to life after winter slump

By Hannah Edwards and Amy Lawson
August 29, 2004
The Sun-Herald

This Tamarama home sold for $4.6 million yesterday. Photo: Kate Geraghty

After a quiet winter in the Sydney property market, there are signs that spring will bring higher prices, many more properties for sale and increasingly confident house hunters.

At yesterday's auctions, the first test of the season, it was clear the market was beginning to lift out of its winter doldrums. Large crowds attended many auctions and impressive sales results were recorded.
Old Aug 28th 2004, 11:31 pm
Live the moment

A big smacka kiss for that one Bondi.....thanks

It's kind of strange as the last few days I have felt positive about it all...but not going to get too excited just yet..!

Our estate agent reckons if we get this election in Oct it might push people to buy before then and lock in a fixed interest rate as word is after the election the interest rate will rise again. !!

mmhhhh estate agents do we believe them..!!!!
Old Aug 28th 2004, 11:33 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

A big smacka kiss for that one Bondi.....thanks

It's kind of strange as the last few days I have felt positive about it all...but not going to get too excited just yet..!

Our estate agent reckons if we get this election in Oct it might push people to buy before then and lock in a fixed interest rate as word is after the election the interest rate will rise again. !!

mmhhhh estate agents do we believe them..!!!!
Never trust em but I have seen plenty of post election rate rise predictions.
Old Aug 28th 2004, 11:37 pm
Live the moment

Originally Posted by bondipom
Never trust em but I have seen plenty of post election rate rise predictions.
too true.....!!