House Rental

Old May 5th 2009, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light
Default House Rental

Dear All,

Will be in Oz for circa 2 months this summer visiting Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth

Having looked at various have been struck by the cost of motels these days - especially given that ideally we would like a family room for four with some cooking facilities.

Has anybody used short term holiday lets in homes as an option. Some properties in Perth work out at about $600 per week for a three bedder with spa pool. Motels would seem to be far more expensive for less.

Firstly are we missing something and secondly does any one know of any great holiday rental sites?

Thanks

Bezza
Old May 5th 2009, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

hantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: House Rental

www.realestate.com.au

Following the links for rentals then holiday lets and there are plenty.
Old May 8th 2009, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

peggy76 is on a distinguished road

What about stayz.com.au We used this one when we needed accomadation in brisbane. it worked for us.
Old May 8th 2009, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Wherever I drive to after work each evening I guess
Toe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud of

In Perth, have you tried Citystay Appartments. I think they are in Wellington Street, but I know they have a website.

TD
Old May 9th 2009, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

If you click on the link in my signature, that will take you to a short term let.

Hope you find what you need.

Rudi
Old May 10th 2009, 6:39 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Try these

http://www.accommodationperth.info/

http://www.aswa.com.au/