Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

house to rent in varsity lakes goldcoast

house to rent in varsity lakes goldcoast

Old Feb 12th 2007, 8:21 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default house to rent in varsity lakes goldcoast

Hi all,
we are in the same boat as elfin so when i saw their thread i copied it
ta guys

We to have sorted all the paperwork out and are in the process of renovating our new house so we will be ready to move on from early april onwards

we are very flexable on the date it could be a month earlier or later if required just as soon as we have the new kitchen in place ( and i`m starting that this weekend so it will be livable in the very near future )

BUT as per elfin we are going to have to break our rental agreement, and we can't afford to rent and mortgage, so I just thought I would help the real estate agent find new tennants.

It's a large Three bed (all with WIR and one with en suite) in Varsity Lakes next to Robina in the Gold Coast

we overlook lake Orr and Azzure island ( a very sought after area over here )and its a 10 mins walk to either Varsity Primary School, or Varsity College for the over 11`s (which are both good schools with good reputations, great facilities and lovely teachers, and our terri will continue to go there after we move), two bathrooms, large lounge, large kitchen/family room, laundry and twin garage

It also has a POOL 7.5m x 4m approx which is spotless, its goes from 1 to 1.8mtrs deep and a must for the summer heat .

we have very little traffic and very nice families for neighbours .

Let me know if you are interested ( PM me for further details ) and I can pass you on to the agents.

regards

piccies

from our front door
the pool
the house
the kitchen
form the other side of the lake

Steve
Attached Thumbnails house to rent in varsity lakes goldcoast-img_4458.jpg   house to rent in varsity lakes goldcoast-img_4465.jpg   house to rent in varsity lakes goldcoast-img_4473.jpg   house to rent in varsity lakes goldcoast-img_4490.jpg   house to rent in varsity lakes goldcoast-img_4851.jpg  

Old Feb 12th 2007, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: house to rent in varsity lakes goldcoast

Hi
Have pm'd you!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:12 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yolandacharm
Hi
Have pm'd you!
and iv`e just replied
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
and iv`e just replied
Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:25 pm
Worongary

It went bump biddy bump
biddy bump
biddy bump
biddy bump
biddy bump
biddy bump bump bump
bump biddy bump
biddy bump
biddy bump
well goodness gracious me
Old Feb 13th 2007, 7:19 pm
Just Joined

ericstane is just really niceericstane is just really niceericstane is just really niceericstane is just really niceericstane is just really niceericstane is just really niceericstane is just really niceericstane is just really nice

Hi Steve o

PM on house rental.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

It went bump biddy bump
biddy bump
biddy bump
biddy bump
biddy bump
biddy bump bump bump
bump biddy bump
biddy bump
biddy bump
well goodness gracious me
what are you smoking? heeheehee
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:47 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

what are you smoking? heeheehee
Nice house - I am sure some one will snap it up

bump
Old Feb 14th 2007, 7:44 am
Worongary

Originally Posted by wargod
Nice house - I am sure some one will snap it up

bump
so do i
but i do like to think that i`m helping myself by pointing people in the right direction
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:35 pm
Worongary

so do i
but i do like to think that i`m helping myself by pointing people in the right direction
anyone else intrested ?
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:41 pm
I've got time . . . . .

temptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to behold

anyone else intrested ?
Have you got someone or do you need more interest?
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:47 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by temptininnit
Have you got someone or do you need more interest?
someone intrested but not a definate
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:52 pm
I've got time . . . . .

temptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to behold

someone intrested but not a definate

It will be gone by the time we get there, I was asking to see how fast rentals are going in Gold Coast.

Good luck!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:59 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by temptininnit
It will be gone by the time we get there, I was asking to see how fast rentals are going in Gold Coast.

Good luck!
usually very fast with empty rentals running at under 1.4% thers a supply and demand factor to consider, the agency hasnt started to advertise yet as they are waiting untill a couple of weeks prior to us moving
i put it on here thinking it might help some one as we had a mare of a time securing a rental in this area with no references etc as we were new to the country

as a matter of intrest where and when are you guys heading for / arriving?
Old Feb 14th 2007, 9:15 pm
I've got time . . . . .

usually very fast with empty rentals running at under 1.4% thers a supply and demand factor to consider, the agency hasnt started to advertise yet as they are waiting untill a couple of weeks prior to us moving
i put it on here thinking it might help some one as we had a mare of a time securing a rental in this area with no references etc as we were new to the country

as a matter of intrest where and when are you guys heading for / arriving?
Umm hard question, our house sale is going through to a cash buyer. So 6 to 8 weeks?

We haven't decided on areas in GC, though we have friends in Pacific Pines.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.