Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House For Rent, Redcliffe, QLD 26th June 2006, 4 bed 2 bath lowset brick

House For Rent, Redcliffe, QLD 26th June 2006, 4 bed 2 bath lowset brick

Old Apr 25th 2006, 2:27 am
Wanna-be Pommie B******s

Gaz&Rach is on a distinguished road
Smile House For Rent, Redcliffe, QLD 26th June 2006, 4 bed 2 bath lowset brick

We've finally bought a house after being hear almost a year! Really excited!!!! Only thing is, we have to break our lease 4 months early on this house we're renting.

It's a really nice 4 bed 2 bathroom lowset brick house in a really nice estate (which is really hard to find in Redcliffe, lots of units, townhouses and timber houses) and at the bottom of a cul-de-sac so really safe for kids to play out on the 'circle' out the front. We have great neighbours that we're really sad to be leaving behind, Aussie couple with 3 kids, really friendly. We've only known them since January and we go everywhere together. If we weren't so desperate to get back on the property ladder before houses go up again we'd probably stay here for as long as the owner would let us.

We plan to move out 24th/25th June 2006 so it should be available from Monday 26th June 2006.

If anyone's interested then email us and we'll send photos etc. and answer any questions. We had it on a 12 month lease so it'll probably be available for another 12 month lease or maybe 6 months or someone could even sublet from us if they only want it for 4 months.

PM me for my email address.

Best Wishes to everyone who I've not chatted to for ages and we might even make it to the Redcliffe Meet on 6th May.

GOOOD LUCK to all of you who are still waiting.

Rach

X
Old Apr 25th 2006, 10:17 am
Wanna-be Pommie B******s

Default Re: House For Rent, Redcliffe, QLD 26th June 2006, 4 bed 2 bath lowset brick

just bumping my thread
Old Apr 26th 2006, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House For Rent, Redcliffe, QLD 26th June 2006, 4 bed 2 bath lowset brick

Originally Posted by Gaz&Rach
We've finally bought a house after being hear almost a year! Really excited!!!! Only thing is, we have to break our lease 4 months early on this house we're renting.

It's a really nice 4 bed 2 bathroom lowset brick house in a really nice estate (which is really hard to find in Redcliffe, lots of units, townhouses and timber houses) and at the bottom of a cul-de-sac so really safe for kids to play out on the 'circle' out the front. We have great neighbours that we're really sad to be leaving behind, Aussie couple with 3 kids, really friendly. We've only known them since January and we go everywhere together. If we weren't so desperate to get back on the property ladder before houses go up again we'd probably stay here for as long as the owner would let us.

We plan to move out 24th/25th June 2006 so it should be available from Monday 26th June 2006.

If anyone's interested then email us and we'll send photos etc. and answer any questions. We had it on a 12 month lease so it'll probably be available for another 12 month lease or maybe 6 months or someone could even sublet from us if they only want it for 4 months.

PM me for my email address.

Best Wishes to everyone who I've not chatted to for ages and we might even make it to the Redcliffe Meet on 6th May.

GOOOD LUCK to all of you who are still waiting.

Rach

X
Hi
Sent you a PM
Cheers
Manxfamily
Old Apr 26th 2006, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

loopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really nice

hiya manx family,

can't you stay until the end of july as we won't be over till then, have been told that redcliffe is really really nice and its always nice to hear that the neighbours are nice too, it all helps to settling in.

cheers loopy

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Hi
Sent you a PM
Cheers
Manxfamily
Old Jun 5th 2006, 6:58 am
Wanna-be Pommie B******s

Manx Family

I've pm'd you. The house will actually be available from Monday 3rd July. We've given notice to the real estate agent so it should be going up on www.realestate.com.au. If you search in the Rental section using the postcode - 4020 it should come up (when they get round to putting it on there!).

Cheers

Rachel
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:33 pm
Wanna-be Pommie B******s

Just checked and they HAVE put it on realestate.com. It's listed as BIG BIG HOUSE IN SCARBOROUGH and they've put it on for $310 a week so they've put the rent up from what I'm paying now. They're all going up round here though as soon as a lease comes to an end they put the rent up. Redcliffe's getting more and more popular though with both migrants AND Australians moving up from NSW and VIC or down from Rockhampton and places like that.

R