Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

house to rent in Malabar Sydney

Wikiposts

house to rent in Malabar Sydney

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: house to rent in Malabar Sydney

Nice house all the best with the move up have you decided on an area yet.....or is that all still to come

Sue x
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:03 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
thats exactly what I thought!!! you'd need to pay me $650 a week just to look at that shite!!!! think the new owner wid need to change the colours to red, white and blue , dont be bringing that shite to the Gold Coast leave them in Sydney

Oh and nice hoose by the way!
right Lisa, thats u off the list of whos buying me a beer too
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:05 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue2
Nice house all the best with the move up have you decided on an area yet.....or is that all still to come

Sue x
should be sorted by midweek
oh and thanx for the kind wishes
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
and the last lot

:scared:

Hey Soapy,
Bring them scarves anywhere near Pacific Pines and I am telling you now you WONT get in!
I am about to let the land owners know now, we dont want undesirables around here!

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 1:14 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Dicko
:scared:

Hey Soapy,
Bring them scarves anywhere near Pacific Pines and I am telling you now you WONT get in!
I am about to let the land owners know now, we dont want undesirables around here!

is that place full of you lot??????
its about time it got some quality people then
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 5:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by soapy
right Lisa, thats u off the list of whos buying me a beer too
Soapy, The grass aint GREENER on the other side (its all BLUE up here)!!!

When you get here the drinks are on us

Good luck with your move, see you soon

Lisa
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:13 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
Soapy, The grass aint GREENER on the other side (its all BLUE up here)!!!

When you get here the drinks are on us

Good luck with your move, see you soon

Lisa
wow im gonna be pished as a fart when i get there
cheers lisa, i cant wait