Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

house to rent in Malabar Sydney

house to rent in Malabar Sydney

Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:18 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default house to rent in Malabar Sydney

we will be out of this house in about 2 weeks and it will be up for rent very very soon.
its a 4 bedroom with study/5th bedroom. 3 lavvys
auch heres the photos to save me typing
Attached Thumbnails house to rent in Malabar Sydney-1-5436.jpg   house to rent in Malabar Sydney-pool-049.jpg   house to rent in Malabar Sydney-pool-050.jpg   house to rent in Malabar Sydney-pool-052.jpg   house to rent in Malabar Sydney-pool-053.jpg  

Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:23 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: house to rent in Malabar Sydney

and more
oh i meant to say that we are paying $650 a week at the mo
Attached Thumbnails house to rent in Malabar Sydney-pool-054.jpg   house to rent in Malabar Sydney-pool-055.jpg   house to rent in Malabar Sydney-pool-058.jpg   house to rent in Malabar Sydney-pool-059.jpg   house to rent in Malabar Sydney-pool-060.jpg  

Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:26 pm
Master of verbal pish©

and the last lot
Attached Thumbnails house to rent in Malabar Sydney-pool-061.jpg   house to rent in Malabar Sydney-pool-062.jpg   house to rent in Malabar Sydney-pool-063.jpg   house to rent in Malabar Sydney-pool-064.jpg  
Old Feb 28th 2006, 8:07 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by soapy
and the last lot
So you're off then.
Hope you're taking that flag with you!
Old Feb 28th 2006, 8:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by gedge
So you're off then.
Hope you're taking that flag with you!
ha ha ha
ill hang it outside your window mate
yeh, the time is here mate and we are off. i thought i would stick this house on here and give a few expats a chance first.
i meant to say. if your passing m10 in randwick before the 10th. nip in and say hello

Last edited by soapy©; Feb 28th 2006 at 8:45 pm.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 10:07 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

and the last lot
whats awe that shite hingin fae the end ov the bed????
Old Mar 1st 2006, 9:35 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by biggy
that my daughters, she goes everywhere with them
trust u to spot it
Old Mar 1st 2006, 8:41 pm

that my daughters, she goes everywhere with them
trust u to spot it

canny miss it lol
Old Mar 1st 2006, 8:46 pm
Master of verbal pish©

canny miss it lol
most people would be thinking. oh nice hoose and pool
Old Mar 1st 2006, 10:09 pm

most people would be thinking. oh nice hoose and pool

but Im no most people hunni Im unique....lol broke the mould when they made me....thank **** I hear u say
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:03 am
Master of verbal pish©

but Im no most people hunni Im unique....lol broke the mould when they made me....thank **** I hear u say
hey dont answer fur me, a look as if av nae patter noo
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:05 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Have you noticed your neighbours being more happy and jolly over the last few days??
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:10 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by seang
Have you noticed your neighbours being more happy and jolly over the last few days??
funny u should say that
its strange, noone ever stops to chat round here, they just leave the house and nod
do u think its just me
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:12 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

do u think its just me
No. Am sure everyone notices it
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

thats exactly what I thought!!! you'd need to pay me $650 a week just to look at that shite!!!! think the new owner wid need to change the colours to red, white and blue , dont be bringing that shite to the Gold Coast leave them in Sydney

Oh and nice hoose by the way!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.