Reload this Page >

House for Rent in Leeming, Perth

House for Rent in Leeming, Perth

Old May 30th 2004, 12:21 am
Just Joined

dmrussell is an unknown quantity at this point
Post House for Rent in Leeming, Perth

Are you moving to Perth in mid-June ?

We are moving from our rental property in Leeming, Perth to our new house, and we need to find someone to rent our house, or the rental agency will charge us a fortune !

The house is a 4x2 in a quiet location in Leeming.. which if you don't know Perth so well, is south of the river, close to the Kwinana freeway (15 mins to CBD), Murdoch Park and Ride, and Fremantle (20 mins).. as well as having excellent schools, public amenties and is close to the shops at Bull Creek and Southlands.

Available from 18 June, at $230 per week (which is pretty cheap for Leeming, which doesn't have many rental properties).. contact me in the first instance by email.

Regards,

David
Old May 30th 2004, 6:19 pm
Just Joined

barbie boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: House for Rent in Leeming, Perth

Originally posted by dmrussell
Are you moving to Perth in mid-June ?

We are moving from our rental property in Leeming, Perth to our new house, and we need to find someone to rent our house, or the rental agency will charge us a fortune !

The house is a 4x2 in a quiet location in Leeming.. which if you don't know Perth so well, is south of the river, close to the Kwinana freeway (15 mins to CBD), Murdoch Park and Ride, and Fremantle (20 mins).. as well as having excellent schools, public amenties and is close to the shops at Bull Creek and Southlands.

Available from 18 June, at $230 per week (which is pretty cheap for Leeming, which doesn't have many rental properties).. contact me in the first instance by email.

Regards,

David
#

Hi David
I am arriving in Perth on the 26th of June. Do you have a swimming pool?

Many thanks
Kevin
Old May 30th 2004, 11:01 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by dmrussell
The house is a 4x2 in a quiet location in Leeming..
Hi David
I think that 4x2 terminology is only used in WA ?

I recall a thread about this before but do not remember the answer now.

Does 4x2 stand for 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms ?

This got my attention today, as my daughter, on the way to school, asked me what 4x4 on the back of a car stands for, and 4x2 for cars came into the conversation also.

Old May 31st 2004, 12:46 pm
Just Joined

dmrussell is an unknown quantity at this point

Folks,

A 4x2 is WA Real Estate speak for a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house (in reality 1 family bathroom, 1 ensuite).. I guess I've been looking at real estate websites for too long !

Unfortunately the place doesn't have a pool.. although at present you don't need a pool or air conditioning as it is pretty cold..

My honest opinion of the place is that it is a good cheap rental property in a nice area.. so nice that we are buying nearby.. It is a roof over your head for six months, whilst you settle and look to buy.

Oh, the one feature it does have.. we occasional get a kangaroo in the front garden !

Regards,

David