House for rent

Old Jun 19th 2011, 6:02 am
Just Joined

happyozzies is an unknown quantity at this point
Default House for rent

Anyone wanting a house in Perth WA, we have just bought an investment property in Carramar Perth. Happy to negociate rent but looking for around mid $400/wk. I dont think we are going to have any issues renting it at the moment as the vacancy rate is quite low, but I know new migrants have a tough time finding rentals so I thought I would pop it on here to give you a heads up. Any new migrant renting it we will be happy to help with info on the area and how to settle, once you get here. We've been there so we know what its like.

http://britishexpats.com/classifieds...ate=1296616419
Old Jun 19th 2011, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House for rent

Originally Posted by happyozzies
Anyone wanting a house in Perth WA, we have just bought an investment property in Carramar Perth. Happy to negociate rent but looking for around mid $400/wk. I dont think we are going to have any issues renting it at the moment as the vacancy rate is quite low, but I know new migrants have a tough time finding rentals so I thought I would pop it on here to give you a heads up. Any new migrant renting it we will be happy to help with info on the area and how to settle, once you get here. We've been there so we know what its like.

http://britishexpats.com/classifieds...ate=1296616419
Hi happozzies,

You are more than welcome to add a signature line with your link as per the site rules, but we don't allow advertising as per the rule below.

http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/

9. Advertising in Forum Posts
The forums, (including the private message, blog and email systems), are not a venue for advertisements in any way. Please do not post promotional/advertising messages, urls, nor specifics that would lead people to your site/blog/product/service. However, a line in your signature with a link to your site is allowed. (For signature guidelines please read Rule 20.) It will be the sole discretion of britishexpats.com and its moderators as to what constitutes an advertisement.