Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House Prices Sold website

House Prices Sold website

Old Jul 9th 2006, 3:28 am
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light
Question House Prices Sold website

Without buying a Sunday Paper with all the auction results etc. Does anyone know if I can find on the internet the prices that houses sold for recently in the area (Bayside, Melbourne in particular)?

I know when you search on properties in realestate.com there it tells you what similar houses in the area went for but I want to look at last weekends house sold prices for example?

Thank you very much,

LJJ
Old Jul 9th 2006, 4:11 am
Just Joined

Saint Andy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: House Prices Sold website

Originally Posted by ljj
Without buying a Sunday Paper with all the auction results etc. Does anyone know if I can find on the internet the prices that houses sold for recently in the area (Bayside, Melbourne in particular)?

I know when you search on properties in realestate.com there it tells you what similar houses in the area went for but I want to look at last weekends house sold prices for example?

Thank you very much,

LJJ

I too was looking for the sold price for a house in Melbourne. This website has the top five listed prices, hope its of some help...

http://www.reiv.com.au/home/inside.asp?ID=142&pnav=141
Old Jul 9th 2006, 4:57 am
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light

Had a look and the nearest I can find is on www.homepriceguide.com.au

press recent auction results and put in the post code you are interested in (sorry can't copy + paste the link for some reason).

If anybody knows of an easier/ better site please post them.
LJJ
Old Jul 10th 2006, 3:10 pm
Just Joined

henke has a brilliant futurehenke has a brilliant futurehenke has a brilliant futurehenke has a brilliant futurehenke has a brilliant futurehenke has a brilliant future

Try this, you'll need the postcodes

http://www.commbank.com.au/propertyvalueguide/
Old Jul 10th 2006, 6:32 pm
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute

thanks all for the links as they are really useful.
Old Jul 10th 2006, 11:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

OzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ljj

Thank you very much,

LJJ
You can go onto www.realestate.com.au and go into "Sold Properties" and it will more often than not tell you the final price.

HTH