House offer

Old May 16th 2004, 10:16 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of
Default House offer

Yippee Boomie,

Great news! It's about time things got moving for you..

Keep us posted on your completion date- I'll race you!

Elaine M
Old May 16th 2004, 11:05 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: House offer

Originally posted by Elaine M
Yippee Boomie,

Great news! It's about time things got moving for you..

Keep us posted on your completion date- I'll race you!

Elaine M

Thanx Elaine.......early days for us yet...... the family came to view the house on friday at 4pm & by 5.30 they had put the offer in and we had accepted......

Our agent has spoken again to the buyers and have confirmed that they check out ok.....

we have yet to sort out a solicitor......... so will do that tomorrow....

Fortunately the family complete their sale around 31st may.... so hopefully things should run smoothly......

What is the position with ure home?...... is this a fair race or are u at the last hurdle.....

good luck and thanx again for posting

love boomie
xx
Old May 16th 2004, 11:24 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Hi boomie,

Sorry for starting a new thread - I clicked the wrong option by mistake!

You will probably complete before me as although I have a cash buyer I've told my solicitor I'd prefer to complete around the end of June - lots of stuff to clear out of the house before I move into my mum's.

Haven't yet heard back from him but I think that should be ok with the buyer - a local farmer buying my house for his son who's just got engaged... who said farmers were poor (no disrespect to any on the forum who are farmers, but he bought a house in my street for his other son last year, that was a cash deal too!)

I'm still going off to Adelaide in September so no problem for me. I really hope yours goes through quickly though - what's your deadline for entry?

All the best,

Elaine M
Old May 16th 2004, 11:48 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Deadline for entry is the 19th February....

but like you ....... once sold......we will be movin into my mum's house too.... Andy wants to look into the posibility of going to Brisbane around the end of September.....but nothin set in stone yet....

How long is the procedure for selling houses...... we would like to remain in our home till the end of june also .... mainly because lauren is sitting her GCSE's so we dont want to cause too much disruption till they are dun n dusted.... but will move b4 if needs be.

Have u looked into any shippers...... spose that will be the next thing we can look into......

Anyone have any recomendations....... and how much notice do they require and info on costs and payment arrangements would be great......

love boomie
xx
Old May 17th 2004, 12:11 am

Hi Boomie,

Guess the local searches and buyer's survey will be the main thing to dictate the timescale for completion. I just want to get to the exchange of contracts asap so that we're all tied into the deal, although realistically completion could follow straight afterwards for me as no chain.

My solicitor handled my purchase too so at least he knows about my house; just hope I gave all the right (ie same) answers on the forms he sent me

Not looked at shippers yet but i think i need to get that under way now. Boxes only for me though so hopefully should be straightforward...

I'm hanging on for Sept due to the girls' GCSE and A level results coming out in August; Iwant to make sure they're settled on their chosen career paths before I go. Oh yes and there's my own graduation in July for my MBA

Hope it goes smoothly for you - keep me posted on developments, I'll try to get on MSN more often....

Elaine M