House Move

Old Jan 22nd 2007, 5:43 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute
Default House Move

Well thats it, we are now officially homeless, RICH, but homeless. We moved out of our house today 22nd jan. we had Doree Bonner to pack and ship us and i have to say that overall they where great. Our crew came from Nottingham which is about an hour from us, they did get a little bit behind schedule and i was worried that we wouldnt be out by midday which is when we completed. We had two guys on the first day (thursday) then one guy on his own the next day In fairness when i displayed my aprehension about being done on time he called his office and they sent three guys today who really pulled out all the stops to get done and in fact they where gone by 12.30 which was great. They where a freindly bunch of lads and they seemed to be wrapping and packing stuff very proffesionally, of course the proof will be in the pudding the other side but they seemed to be doing fine.

Anyway what i have now is a very strange hollow feeling, not excited yet but thats because we dont have a visa yet, we decided to take a chance and sell first, just waiting on a CO now. We have so many good memories in that house and it is a lovely house too that we did a lot of work on to get it to where it is now. I have no doubts whatsoever that we are doing the right thing but i do feel quite sad about leaving that house, am i being daft??? anyway i just felt the need to share that, so now we play the waiting game with the thousands of others

Nev.
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House Move

Congrats!
We sold before the visa too, in fact still waiting for that, but we were fortunate to be able to sell to an investment scenario, which means we get to stay in the house in a rented capacity
Rich but not homeless!
Hope you do not have to wait long till you get the visa
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 8:44 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yolandacharm
Congrats!
We sold before the visa too, in fact still waiting for that, but we were fortunate to be able to sell to an investment scenario, which means we get to stay in the house in a rented capacity
Rich but not homeless!
Hope you do not have to wait long till you get the visa

Yes me too, just want the waiting over and done with now, but of course so do all the people in the queue in front of us

Nev
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 8:49 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

Well done Red, I think house selling is going to be the difficult bit we are just about to put ours on the market.
Aleast we do have a CO now
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 8:55 pm
redlion

Originally Posted by NeilCk
Well done Red, I think house selling is going to be the difficult bit we are just about to put ours on the market.
Aleast we do have a CO now

Good luck with the sale Neil, i have to say we where lucky and actually sold the house in three days to the first viewer, but no CO yet Anyway mate keep on trucking, you will be there before us and having a tinny or two

Nev