House may be going back on market

Wikiposts

House may be going back on market

Old Jun 22nd 2005, 3:53 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: House may be going back on market

No, won't let me.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 3:59 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

No worries, but that's it they say they gaurentee they'll exchange Monday regaurdless of what the builder says and they wont be try to knock money off
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 4:02 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Just had a wicked thought If everything goes through ok, what say you leave them a little present in the toilet when you move out Ooo, that's a bit naughty, I don't usually do things like that!
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 4:04 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
Bloody buyers after agreeing after the survey to have a tree surgeon come and check out a couple of trees they now want us to allow builders in so that they can get estimates for an extension.

I've told the wankers to to exchange straight away or the sale's off

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do they want it or not?????

tell them to ***** off!

they must have spent a bloody fortune already mate so they hardly likely to walk now are they. they just been arses
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 4:06 am
Account Closed

I know where you're coming from Floss it's just that their initial negotiations involved knocking money of because they needed to knock down the bathroom wall even though I'd recently spent a small fortune and 2 weeks doing them up.

The women who liases at the estate agents then told them that they can have as many inspections as they like once contracts were exchanged, they then went to their solicitor and send we'd denied them access.
yeah - its your fuc*ing house thats why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 4:08 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Nightmare! dont take any crap off them, goodluck to you !
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Just had a wicked thought If everything goes through ok, what say you leave them a little present in the toilet when you move out Ooo, that's a bit naughty, I don't usually do things like that!

a nice piece of cod behind the boiler should do it!!!!

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Anne you are psychic I was only just saying the very same thing to Rachel prawns under the floor boards maybe partially drain down the central heating and keave a drain cock a little open so that the boiler corrodes.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 4:09 am
Account Closed

Anne you are psychic I was only just saying the very same thing to Rachel prawns under the floor boards maybe partially drain down the central heating and keave a drain cock a little open so that the boiler corrodes.

dont forget plenty of air!!!!!
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 4:11 am

Originally Posted by Rooksie
FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do they want it or not?????

tell them to ***** off!

they must have spent a bloody fortune already mate so they hardly likely to walk now are they. they just been arses

The guy is coming round at 10 in the morning to do an inspection of what I have no idea.

Their breif still maintains that they will defo exchange Monday.

I of course am expecting the worst which is them trying for a further reduction at best.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 4:11 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I've done the hidden prawn thing myself and it works a treat!
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 4:16 am

shame it isn't winter I could superglue the windows shut and they wouldn't find out until summer
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 4:17 am
Account Closed

The guy is coming round at 10 in the morning to do an inspection of what I have no idea.

Their breif still maintains that they will defo exchange Monday.

I of course am expecting the worst which is them trying for a further reduction at best.

im trying to get my head round it mate. they will have had a mortgage offer already or expect it shortly so it cant be changed at such short notice if they genuinly plan to exchange monday. that would only give bank or BS 2 days and there is no way they would be able to turn around a new offer in that time.

im trying to get my head round it. i think they are idiots myself. are they FTB's??
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 4:21 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hiya fraser,what a nightmare,i hope you get it sorted out and soon

tracey
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 4:24 am

Originally Posted by Rooksie
im trying to get my head round it mate. they will have had a mortgage offer already or expect it shortly so it cant be changed at such short notice if they genuinly plan to exchange monday. that would only give bank or BS 2 days and there is no way they would be able to turn around a new offer in that time.

im trying to get my head round it. i think they are idiots myself. are they FTB's??

Yeah they are, but they had a tree surgeon round and he gave it the ok no mention of a builder so maybe they're looking for something to negotiate around.

If they were worried about whether they could afford to put an extension in I would have let their builder inspect before they put in an offer but the first I heard of it was today when their solicitor asked mine why I had denied them access.

The thing is I asked the liasion person from the agents what the builder would be looking at and she had no clue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.