Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House is on the market....

House is on the market....

Old Apr 20th 2005, 1:42 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default House is on the market....

Estate agent has just left and house is officialy up for sale
I just hope i'm not tempting fate with my visa yet to arrive
Old Apr 20th 2005, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice
Default Re: House is on the market....

Originally Posted by fraser
Hello Fraser

We have not yet received visa but house goes on the market in 5 weeks, good luck, hope you get a quick sale.

How near are you to the end of the visa process?

Theresa
Old Apr 20th 2005, 1:49 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Hello Fraser

We have not yet received visa but house goes on the market in 5 weeks, good luck, hope you get a quick sale.

Theresa

Thanks Theresa and good luck with yours
Old Apr 20th 2005, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Thanks Theresa and good luck with yours
Fraser

Just edited my post and you answered before I saved it. As I forgot to say in my initial post, how near are you to the end of your visa.

Theresa
Old Apr 20th 2005, 1:50 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck both of you!

Fraser: What happened to dancing spiderman? I liked him...
Old Apr 20th 2005, 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Fraser

Just edited my post and you answered before I saved it. As I forgot to say in my initial post, how near are you to the end of your visa.

Theresa

Theresa have a look in my public profile by clicking on my name and you will see my timeline. It's due about now but form 1100 from SMU got delayed In getting to DIMIA.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by bridiej
Good luck both of you!

Fraser: What happened to dancing spiderman? I liked him...

Hello Bridie I just got a bit sick of mincing about.

Thanks Fraser
Old Apr 20th 2005, 1:59 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Bridie I just got a bit sick of mincing about.

Thanks Fraser
LOL!
Old Apr 20th 2005, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

good luck fraser,i hope you sell it quickly,keep us posted wont you we should finalise ours in a couple of weeks hopefully

tracey
Old Apr 20th 2005, 2:27 pm

Originally Posted by scissors
good luck fraser,i hope you sell it quickly,keep us posted wont you we should finalise ours in a couple of weeks hopefully

tracey

Cheers Tracey
Old Apr 20th 2005, 2:37 pm
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Good luck to you Fraser. All the best with your house sale, and your visa.

Take care Paul
Old Apr 20th 2005, 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by gajjitt
Good luck to your Fraser. All the best with your house sale, and your visa.

Take care Paul

Thanks Paul
Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:21 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your house sale Fraser.

We thought the same when we put our house on the market back in October (visas were only granted in January) but these last 4 months have been hell. Looks like we were not tempting fate re the visas but fighting a losing battle with the housing market.

Hope everything works out well for you timewise.

Binbird
Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:26 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Hi Fraser

Good luck with the hoyse sale,
and I'm sure the visa will be with you shortly

Carole

PS tried to give you Karma but it won't let me
Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:27 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hope you have more luck than we've been having. We've been on since June and now am more than a little fed up with a) having visa and being stuck here and b) living in a show home.
I'll try and send you some house selling karma.
Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.