Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House is on the market!!!

House is on the market!!!

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice
Default House is on the market!!!

The sign is up and the schedules have arrived!!!

It all seems VERY real now!!!

Wishing all you guys in the same boat lots of luck

Keep everything crossed for us!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

marie_chris is on a distinguished road
Default Re: House is on the market!!!

Originally Posted by Aus4us

Good luck! I'm putting my flat up for sale next week - don't have a visa yet but I like to live dangerously fingers crossed for everyone selling up just now
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:03 pm
Sydneysider & loving it!!

molloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the rough

Good luck to you both.

We have our house up, have not yet received the Visas, but are going on the 1st June.

"You only live once!!"

Sent you both some Karma!

MM.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Hi we are in the same proverbial boat but wish it was on its way to oz!!!!!
Board been up week now , took forms back today so its on the market now!!! OMG! even on website an hour after going in to estate agents. Warned kids they have got to keep tidy BIG moans and groans.

BUT GOOD LUCK and hopefully we will all be on the boat or plane to oz

Chris

ps Karma on its way!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by marie_chris
Good luck! I'm putting my flat up for sale next week - don't have a visa yet but I like to live dangerously fingers crossed for everyone selling up just now

no we are like you living very dangerously no visa yet either!!!

good luck

Chris
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
no we are like you living very dangerously no visa yet either!!!

good luck

Chris

Us too........waiting pateintly!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

All the best to you guys for your house sales....everything crossed

Going through the same thing...well we`ve now sold THANK GOD!! got our survey booked for Tuesday

Sue
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sue2
All the best to you guys for your house sales....everything crossed

Going through the same thing...well we`ve now sold THANK GOD!! got our survey booked for Tuesday

Sue

Wow!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

Its another step closer!!

Roni
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

Its another step closer!!

Roni

Cheers...just hope this one goes through 2nd time round

All the best with yours

Sue
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

storerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of light

Good Luck! Mine goes up on Tuesday, getting very scary now. :scared:
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

I shall be watching this thread and hoping that you all find buyers for your homes really quickly.

We will be putting the house up for sale on 1st of May, we too have not got our visas yet.

Spring is a good time to bring the house hunters out of the woodwork. Good luck to you all.

Theresa
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:21 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Yeah crossed fingers for all of you with property on the market

I'm just finishing of the rest of an ongoing 5yr renovation project, just a coat of paint left in the hallway, and then it's the agents round for a valuation!

I know, why go through so much and emigrate ?!?!

Cos I is stupid! ...lol. Altho with all honesty 5 years ago we had no plans of wanting to go to Oz!

Should hopefully make the selling a bit easier as it is a lovely house

Will see tho!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Yeah crossed fingers for all of you with property on the market

I'm just finishing of the rest of an ongoing 5yr renovation project, just a coat of paint left in the hallway, and then it's the agents round for a valuation!

I know, why go through so much and emigrate ?!?!

Cos I is stupid! ...lol. Altho with all honesty 5 years ago we had no plans of wanting to go to Oz!

Should hopefully make the selling a bit easier as it is a lovely house

Will see tho!

Well you should see us, 60 minute makeover got nothing on us!!!

the house will soon be at its best, al;l the jobs we have put off being done and all because we are selling!!!!!???!!! mad or what?

at least it'll be nice if we don't sell

Chris
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:03 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Well you should see us, 60 minute makeover got nothing on us!!!

the house will soon be at its best, al;l the jobs we have put off being done and all because we are selling!!!!!???!!! mad or what?

at least it'll be nice if we don't sell

Chris
If I said all that was original in my house was the bricks, joists, and floorboards! ....... I would not be exageratting! ....lol. Everything is less than 5 yrs old inc the whole house replastered inside and out! Roof, Windows, oh everything has been done inc a 2 floor extension!

People are gonna be in stiches in my road when the sign goes up after what we've been through in recent years. Prob had 15 - 20 skips on our drive over the period too ....lol

Crazy crazy, but as I say, Oginal plan WASN'T to emigrate, well not to Australia anyway, but what do ya do!

Money is tied up in the house to make our dreams possible (like most of us I guess) so we'll say thank you, and goodbye without much of a worry I think
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jim2004
If I said all that was original in my house was the bricks, joists, and floorboards! ....... I would not be exageratting! ....lol. Everything is less than 5 yrs old inc the whole house replastered inside and out! Roof, Windows, oh everything has been done inc a 2 floor extension!

People are gonna be in stiches in my road when the sign goes up after what we've been through in recent years. Prob had 15 - 20 skips on our drive over the period too ....lol

Crazy crazy, but as I say, Oginal plan WASN'T to emigrate, well not to Australia anyway, but what do ya do!

Money is tied up in the house to make our dreams possible (like most of us I guess) so we'll say thank you, and goodbye without much of a worry I think

we have been here 18 years and I guess done much the same thing.
Gonna be sad to leave after all the time and effort, but as you say its going to pay for the dream!

Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.