Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House buyers dont ya just love em

House buyers dont ya just love em

Old Aug 11th 2003, 11:21 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute
Default House buyers dont ya just love em

On Friday 25th of July we receive a good offer on our house. On Monday 4th August the buyer pulls out On Thursday 7th of August we get a new buyer . On Monday 11th of August the first time buyer who is buying our buyers (You might have to read that twice) property pulls out.

Our buyer still wants the house but its gotta go back on the market . Back to keeping the house painfully tidy (Not easy with 2 kids!!)

I just wish this nightmare would end. As the old saying goes

"It ain't over till the fat lady sings"

OI Chubby get over hear and give us a tune
Old Aug 11th 2003, 11:26 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Best i get back to my cleaning then AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

(HUPS better half!)
Old Aug 11th 2003, 11:42 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

(HUPS better half!)
Yeah yeah yeah. Get off the computer and go and put the duster about a bit!

HUP (Will pay later :scared: )
Old Aug 11th 2003, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

We had a joke offer on Saturday.
People trudging through my house all weekend, some second viewings, and now slowly going round the twist waiting for the phone to ring as the Estate Agent told me that they would ring me back.
I am not a drinker, but today, I could get as p****d as a f**t.

The only place I will be going soon is in a straight jacket in a little white van.

Whisky
Old Aug 11th 2003, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jolyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Good grief. We're really sorry to hear that. And after your heartwarming story yesterday. God, what a mess this chain stuff is. Imagine if you were buying a house too! How does anyone ever move? I'm sending you a PM. Hopefully your purchaser will sell their house (again) quickly or in the meantime you'll find the perfect buyer for yours (again)...
Old Aug 11th 2003, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

sundarize is an unknown quantity at this point

Isn't our happy band of shafted sellers growing !
Old Aug 11th 2003, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I think we have gone totally crackers now. We can't stand it any longer. We have accepted the house offer with a drop of £15,000. I just hope that we don't live to regret it.

Whisky
Old Aug 11th 2003, 1:09 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your kind reply Jo (your pm cracked me up!)
Wiskey, you got to do whatever feels right, good luck with it
Old Aug 11th 2003, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im begginning to twitch!!!!!!

Murderous thoughts are running rampantly through my mind.

I hear voices.

They say Kill the buyer, kill the buyers.

I keep fighting this terrible urge building inside me.

dum de dum

Aghhh too late

thats the second one today.

I must control myself.

ten down , how many more can I do before im caught

heheheheheheheheh

BooBoo (on the run) serial house buyer killer
Old Aug 11th 2003, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm not sure that it feels right, but have done it to try and keep some of my sanity, and to get out of this hell hole before Winter turns up.

Whisky
Old Aug 11th 2003, 1:12 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Go Booboo Go! :scared:

PS Your box needs sorting:scared:

Last edited by hevs; Aug 11th 2003 at 1:15 pm.
Old Aug 11th 2003, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

nell m is an unknown quantity at this point

hi

keep your chin up, we had a tough time a few weeks ago with solicitors and agents playing chinese whispers and at one point I had to keep fighting off being physically sick and my hair literally starting to fall out :scared: with the stress that we might lose the house we were buying in NZ (after a costly trip out there to set things in motion) as nothing was being done, we weren't getting any straight answers and couldn't make our offer on the NZ one unconditional 'til our buyer has signed contracts and other people were interested in it. but with family and friends keeping fingers, toes and anything else crossed, we finally complete on the Uk one on Friday(contracts all signed!) and the NZ one on the 22nd.

you'll get there - even if you end up completely roaring drunk and bald!!!

nell
Old Aug 11th 2003, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jolyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Go BooBoo! If you need to work off some aggression I can give you our buyer's address...and the rest of the useless twits in the chain. Sure you won't get caught - nobody could miss the loss of this bunch of idiots.
Old Aug 11th 2003, 3:26 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

PS Your box needs sorting:scared:
Havn't you heard there arn't meant to be ant personal attacks on this site
Old Aug 11th 2003, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

The house buyer stories on this site go from bad to worse. Has anyone managed to sell their house easily?

We have just reduced the price by £10 000 to try and speed it all up a bit, hopefully we might actually get a viewing now!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.