Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House building costs

House building costs

Old Feb 26th 2007, 7:48 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House building costs

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee View Post
You don't need plans for a house that big mate.

You need an Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 map!!!!

Buzzy
This was the initial sketch I made. It has since been drawn up via CAD with the Architect, who is probably getting pissed off we me asking too many detailed questions. But hey its my house!.
Attached Files
File Type: xls
The Bears Cave.xls (64.0 KB, 119 views)
Old Feb 27th 2007, 5:20 am
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all
Default Re: House building costs

[QUOTE=Buzzy--Bee;4455624][QUOTE=Wol;4455620]
Originally Posted by ray2gill View Post
Hi Wol, is R4 the maximum? Do you know what does that equate to in inches of insulation like we have in the UK?

Also can't remember, are you double glazing, and what extra % is that costing on top of single glazing at the time of install?

Thanks for the advice.

Buzzy
If you go to http://www.homeimprovementpages.com.au/professional/10647 and click on the services link at the bottom you can find out all sorts of info. I spend hours looking at it.