Hotels in Freo

Old Dec 24th 2006, 5:01 am
bru
Forum Regular

bru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to behold
Default Hotels in Freo

Any hotels in freo with beach front rooms?
Tried to find from internet but still could not find any other than esplanade.
thanks
Old Dec 24th 2006, 5:07 am
bru
Forum Regular

bru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to behold
Default VOIP providers

I just signed for bigpond ADSL. not very good and at the end, not cheap too. Used it for 1 day and already upgraded to the next level coz I hit the limit.
Anyway, now no option.
What I would like to do now is to get a seperate VOIP service.
I do not want to pay big monthly installments. Any recommendation. Thanks
Old Dec 24th 2006, 7:11 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hotels in Freo

Originally Posted by bru
thanks
I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I can't admit ever looking for or noticing a beach there. If one exists it's not exactly made prominent prob cos it'd be nth or sth freo, and they aren't exactly tourist spots. Fremantle is a port city, so not exactly a prestige swimming area. It's more well known for the 'cappacino strip' and dining and pubs.

Cottesloe and scarborough beaches are more well known/patronised. Observation city hotel at scarb beach is a 4 or 5 star hotel if thats what you're after, and is a beachfront location.
Old Dec 27th 2006, 4:55 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Re: Hotels in Freo

Originally Posted by bru
thanks
Hi there,

There are plenty of beaches to choose from in and around the freo area (Freo and surrounding areas), however the houses/appartments etc here are usually set back a bit, so you might get a sea view or glimpse of the sea. Most of Freo is walkable to the beach, but personally cycle or catch the train to Cottesloe or Leighton beach.

Was it a hotel you were looking for? The Esplanade is a nice hotel, I heard that it's had a referb recently too.

This is a link to a hotel in Scarborough

http://www.oztravel.com.au/travel_ma...seScarbor.html

Or a hotel in Cottesloe

http://www.obh.com.au

I haven't stayed in any of the places mentioned, so can't really comment on how they fair.

Otherwise, you can stay in serviced appartments, which may have views....take a look at www.ozstays.com

Good luck.

Claire