Hotel in Sydney

Old Sep 2nd 2005, 1:29 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of
Default Hotel in Sydney

Quick question for you sydneysiders...

I'm going to Sydney next weekend on business - can anyone recommend a centrally-located hotel, not cheap, not expensive, just clean and friendly?

Ta

R
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

Stu.E is a jewel in the roughStu.E is a jewel in the roughStu.E is a jewel in the roughStu.E is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Hotel in Sydney

Originally Posted by samnrob2

I'm going to Sydney next weekend on business - can anyone recommend a centrally-located hotel, not cheap, not expensive, just clean and friendly?

Ta

R
I found the Holiday Inn at Potts Point pretty good. You can get a nice view of the Harbour too.
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 1:42 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Stu.E
I found the Holiday Inn at Potts Point pretty good. You can get a nice view of the Harbour too.
Great, thanks

R
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

Stu.E is a jewel in the roughStu.E is a jewel in the roughStu.E is a jewel in the roughStu.E is a jewel in the rough

Great, thanks

R
The only thing is that its pretty close to Kings Cross and so the area is a bit seedy!
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 3:48 am
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute

Ta

R
Rob
Don't forget www.wotif.com. I always use that (click on Sydney CBD or Harbour and map option)

Andrew
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 5:05 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

Originally Posted by andrew63
Rob
Don't forget www.wotif.com. I always use that (click on Sydney CBD or Harbour and map option)

Andrew
Yeah, thanks Andrew.

I've booked via Wotif.

Ta,