Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hotel room bookings

Hotel room bookings

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

smudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant future
Default Hotel room bookings

Has anybody used www.asiarooms.com to book there hotel rooms. They seem very cheap, anybody have experience of these.

Thoughts would be much appreciated.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 9:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hotel room bookings

They seem about average for pricing. Have you tried Wotif? http://www.wotif.com/ They have as good deals as any and I have found them to be very reliable. Just to help with comparisons.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

smudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by quoll
They seem about average for pricing. Have you tried Wotif? http://www.wotif.com/ They have as good deals as any and I have found them to be very reliable. Just to help with comparisons.

OK will take a look. All help appreciated. Many thanks
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:43 pm
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smudger_scfc
Has anybody used www.asiarooms.com to book there hotel rooms. They seem very cheap, anybody have experience of these.

Thoughts would be much appreciated.
Others worth looking at would be:
www.precisionreservations.com
www.zuji.com.au
www.hotelclub.com.au
www.expedia.com.au
The destination will govern which one is best to use, so check them all each time you travel.

if looking for somewhere in the next 28 days try
www.standbyrates.com.au
www.wotif.com.au
www.needitnow.com.au
Old Jan 4th 2008, 12:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

I tried to book a hotel in Singapore via asiarooms when we came over last June as there advertised prices look good, but I spent hours trying to sort it and couldn't get what I wanted in the end. I did loads of research for our trip (which involved stays in Singapore, Bangkok and Kho Tao) and always did best going directly to the hotel/villa I wanted having read reviews, compared prices etc. on other websites.