Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hotel or Hostel?

Hotel or Hostel?

Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of
Post Hotel or Hostel?

My OH and i are moving to the sunshine coast once my 136 visa arrives.

We have stayed on hostels before but never in oz

Has any one stayed in hostels when they arrive, we are both under 30, with no children and no shipping container to worry about?

Cheap and cheerful is the motto until we can rent.

I would be grateful of any advice

Thanks
Old Apr 19th 2007, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

pata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant future
Default Re: Hotel or Hostel?

Originally Posted by minibelle
My OH and i are moving to the sunshine coast once my 136 visa arrives.

We have stayed on hostels before but never in oz

Has any one stayed in hostels when they arrive, we are both under 30, with no children and no shipping container to worry about?

Cheap and cheerful is the motto until we can rent.

I would be grateful of any advice

Thanks
Hi
I have stayed in hostels in Oz and find them a very sociable way of meeting people. Would definately reccomendent it. YHA hostels have good standards and tend not to be the 'party backpacker' type hostels'. Join before you go cos its cheaper!