Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hot performance?!

Hot performance?!

Old Dec 9th 2005, 11:50 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Hot performance?!

Yes - its' that time of year that brings christmas concerts at school. Our first experience of this in Australia was much the same as any we had previously witnessed but with one very important difference. Our youngest was in the audience with us last year in the UK and had to strip off to her undies as the heating was turned on full and combined with too many people in too small a space it was roasting in the school hall. This year she was in the audience with us again and had to strip off to her undies again due to the heat again! I know which conditions I prefer!

Oh, and the performance was hot - I have two little stars in the making and next year I will be watching all three of them up on that hot stage! Can't wait!

Proud binbird!
Old Dec 9th 2005, 12:01 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hot performance?!

It's a great feeling watching your kids up on stage. My youngest (who's 14) recently sang at her school performance. Guess who cheered the loudest afterwards! Embarrassed the life out of her
Julie. x
Old Dec 9th 2005, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

I was amazed at the standard of the music concert at my daughters school. The orchestra played, both beginners and seniors and then the choirs sang, they had a dance troupe made up of keen school kids and all in all it was a good night. The kids here seem to have so much more confidence.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 8:29 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mand8002
I was amazed at the standard of the music concert at my daughters school. The orchestra played, both beginners and seniors and then the choirs sang, they had a dance troupe made up of keen school kids and all in all it was a good night. The kids here seem to have so much more confidence.
Yes - you hit the nail on the head - CONFIDENCE. This was just a regular school performance but there was such enthusiasm and so many smiling faces that you would have thought we were watching something from a performing arts / stage school.

Three cheers for all the little (and not so little!) stars out there.