Horsnby Area

Old Nov 28th 2009, 11:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really nice
Default Horsnby Area

Hi,

Myself, my wife and our 7 year old daughter have recently moved to Hornsby from the UK (just over a week).

Are there any meet ups planned in the area?

Would be nice to start meeting others in the area for a drink/picnic/what ever.. especially while we are trying to find our feet.

Cheers,
Martin
Old Nov 29th 2009, 12:32 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Horsnby Area

Hello and welcome. We live in Berowra, just a bit north of Hornsby, and I am regularly in Westfield shopping and coffeeing. If you want to meet I could probably get a few others together for a coffee one day (proably aimed more at your wife than you Martin as it's generally us women who have enough time on our hands to gossip!). PM me if you like.

There is also the Sydney mum's meet on 1st December at the Newport Arms.

Also, there is a group called Sydney Newcomers that has quite a lot of family focussed activities going on, particularly over Christmas I think.

Carolyn.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 3:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

I'm always up for coffee in Hornsby as we're nearby.

My kids break up for the school holidays next week so your DD could meet mine (6, nearly 7) if you like.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 6:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Me too, tho my daughter is nearly 14 so I don't do the kiddie stuff as much now.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really nice

Would be good to meet everyone for a coffee.

Can anyone make this Wed in the Hornsby Westfield?

Claire (WW Wife)
Old Dec 1st 2009, 4:26 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Claire, have PM'd you. Can you meet me outside Borders (level 2) at 11am. I think Rosscarbery is coming too, and someone else who doesn't post on here. I'll also email some others and see if anyone else can make it.
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 1:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Dangit- I missed seeing this until 1pm- sorry not to have seen you!

starting to feel like the invisible woman.....
Old Dec 4th 2009, 3:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If you can get there we are always glad to see people!
Old Dec 4th 2009, 10:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffee/lunch at my place, Tuesday 8th. pm me if you can come- I'm in St Ives.
Old Dec 5th 2009, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

I`ll be there.Thank you so muxch.I`ll bring some food to share..
Old Dec 8th 2009, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Thanks foor lovely lunch & chat today Caroline, Binbird & Lisa. Sorry to have missed the rest of you this moring we were at our hosp apt a little longer than expected. Good to meet you Lisa.CM I noew have a cheque made out to 125 which Caroline will honour!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Off to read BBs books now.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 7:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It was great to see you and to meet Claire and Lisa.
Old Dec 12th 2009, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Tubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to all

Hi All,

Just wanted to say hello. We're living in Berowra too. Wigan Warrior I think we were discussing suburbs before we both came over, glad you ended up in Hornsby - hope you're enjoying it.

We've only be in our house for a week or so and starting to feel like needing to get out and about. If anyone is up for a coffee again soon it'd be great to meet some new people. I have 2 boys, 5 and 2 (so potentially more chaos than the rest of you, but hey)

Shirley.
Old Dec 12th 2009, 7:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Welcome to Australia! (Don't forget to change your location now you are no longer in the New Forest.)
Old Dec 12th 2009, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

I'm sure the ladies that lunch will keep you updated of any planned meetings.

Bit harder for us guys as we have to go to work to provide the funds for them

Start my job tomorrow, going to be a shock to the system after so long off work.

WW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.