horses

Old Aug 10th 2007, 6:44 pm
Paula Eddie and Family

Paula223 is on a distinguished road
Default horses

ANYONE NEEDING HELP WITH HORSES HERE IN ROCKINHAM BEEN HERE JUST OVER 3YRS SOLD HORSE IN UK NEED TO GET BACK INTO IT
Old Aug 10th 2007, 7:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: horses

If you find more than one taker then give me a shout ..... my own personal Australian Dream includes a four legged friend .... I grew up with horses and my ONLY regret in my life is missing out on years of not riding..... If you don't find one then hang on in there as I might be wanting help with my own in a few months time...
Old Aug 11th 2007, 2:06 am
Paula Eddie and Family

Originally Posted by eddie007
If you find more than one taker then give me a shout ..... my own personal Australian Dream includes a four legged friend .... I grew up with horses and my ONLY regret in my life is missing out on years of not riding..... If you don't find one then hang on in there as I might be wanting help with my own in a few months time...
Hey will do cheers
Old Aug 11th 2007, 1:49 pm
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Paula223
ANYONE NEEDING HELP WITH HORSES HERE IN ROCKINHAM BEEN HERE JUST OVER 3YRS SOLD HORSE IN UK NEED TO GET BACK INTO IT
Yeah me too!...I live just east of Brisbane and really miss my horses from the Uk..anyone in Queensland needing help with thier horses give me a shout. sarah
Old Aug 12th 2007, 4:49 am
Paula Eddie and Family

Originally Posted by SarahJane2007
Yeah me too!...I live just east of Brisbane and really miss my horses from the Uk..anyone in Queensland needing help with thier horses give me a shout. sarah
Hi Sarah,how many horses did you have? i got a job at an agistment just down the road with 20 horses i enjoyed it but with everything else to do it got tooo much,but now i think i should of just stuck at it!!!they have someone else now so i will find somewere else
Old Aug 12th 2007, 8:48 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

I had a Cleveland Bay Gelding Drew 6 years and my daughter had a Welsh Sec c Palamino gelding Sunny. We used to live in Cornwall and while the weather was good it was great but when it rained it was hard work (we had our own land 71/2 acres). In also have 3 other children aswell who wernt as keen on horses so I had to split myself in 2 to please them all, it was hard work but I miss them!
Old Aug 12th 2007, 11:14 pm
Paula Eddie and Family

Originally Posted by SarahJane2007
I had a Cleveland Bay Gelding Drew 6 years and my daughter had a Welsh Sec c Palamino gelding Sunny. We used to live in Cornwall and while the weather was good it was great but when it rained it was hard work (we had our own land 71/2 acres). In also have 3 other children aswell who wernt as keen on horses so I had to split myself in 2 to please them all, it was hard work but I miss them!
yeh me 2.my youngest was only 6mths when i bought my thoroughbred mare Mollie,so i found it hard but my husband and mum were great helping out with little one,but yeh i miss her 2 and need to get another one eventually