Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

hoping to move to australia

hoping to move to australia

Old Oct 20th 2006, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

jamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nice
Default hoping to move to australia

hi we are hoping to move to Australia in the not to distant future on my wives visa , she has applies for a 136 visa she is a self employed hairdresser/hairdresser teacher. we are up to the skills assessment stage ,we have a agent and are awaiting his instructions. she has all her diplomas /references ready to go what else is required and can any body tell us how long its likely to take thanks Jim/Lorraine
Old Oct 20th 2006, 10:50 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hoping to move to australia

Originally Posted by jamesflorraine
hi we are hoping to move to Australia in the not to distant future on my wives visa , she has applies for a 136 visa she is a self employed hairdresser/hairdresser teacher. we are up to the skills assessment stage ,we have a agent and are awaiting his instructions. she has all her diplomas /references ready to go what else is required and can any body tell us how long its likely to take thanks Jim/Lorraine
Hello James, welcome to expats

I'm not sure who the assessing agency is for Hairdressing, I know TRA are supposed to be assessing cases in 20 working days at the moment. Once you've passed you can submit your visa application - a straightforward 136 MODL will take very roughly between 6 and 9 months to process.
Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hoping to move to australia

Originally Posted by jamesflorraine
Hi James, your wife should have no problems getting through TRA she will probably have to provide proof that she is currently working at her job, will need to supply P60 for last couple of years.
Sam x.