Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

hopefull of visas soon

hopefull of visas soon

Old Feb 25th 2006, 4:24 pm
Just Joined

markgreeny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hopefull of visas soon

hi everyone I'm new to this my other half's going mad i must spend about 4 hours a night looking through every one s question s n answers. i love it mark and i are just waiting for the yes word we had our med s on the 10th of Feb all was well but still worrying Incas we dont get.i think every one is the same.they say if the meds and police checks are ok you dont gennerly get refused {fingers crossed}.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 4:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hopefull of visas soon

Originally Posted by markgreeny
hi everyone I'm new to this my other half's going mad i must spend about 4 hours a night looking through every one s question s n answers. i love it mark and i are just waiting for the yes word we had our med s on the 10th of Feb all was well but still worrying Incas we dont get.i think every one is the same.they say if the meds and police checks are ok you dont gennerly get refused {fingers crossed}.

Welcome to the madhouse.

Can't believe you spend 4 hours here

What do you do with the rest of the day!!!

Good Luck with your application
Wendy x
Old Feb 25th 2006, 4:39 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by WendyC
Welcome to the madhouse.

Can't believe you spend 4 hours here

What do you do with the rest of the day!!!

Good Luck with your application
Wendy x
hi wendy thanx for the reply getting ready to move from our rental .dorree bonner comes at the end of the week to pack up our stuff. a bit premature i know. but what the hell if dimia say s no i ll die. and i ve also got a little darlin girl to look after. not.only kiding she is realy.traceyx
Old Feb 25th 2006, 5:03 pm

Scotty123 is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome to BE... its a rollercoaster ride
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to BE, all I can say is take a seat and you'll be seen when it is your turn lol.

I am still waiting and I have been here a long time now lol

all the best lace x
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:02 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed guys.....all the best

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 26th 2006, 6:25 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lacey21
welcome to BE, all I can say is take a seat and you'll be seen when it is your turn lol.

I am still waiting and I have been here a long time now lol

all the best lace x
hi lace how long have you been waiting since your meds? and are you going through an agent .sponsor.or trade. traceyx
Old Feb 26th 2006, 6:28 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Hi, and best of luck! ...
Old Feb 26th 2006, 6:29 pm
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE

You don't have to be mad to come on here, but it helps

Good luck
Suni
Old Feb 26th 2006, 6:29 pm
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: hopefull of visas soon

Hi! We had our meds on the 20th Jan and they were finalised by the LCU on the 2nd Feb, so we`re hoping it won`t be much longer now!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 6:33 pm
from Bristol to Perth

johnmitz is an unknown quantity at this point

hi lace how long have you been waiting since your meds? and are you going through an agent .sponsor.or trade. traceyx
Hi all, sorry to but in we had our medicals on the 16th Dec 05, we had the ok from the doc three weeks later (due to christmas getting in the way), and visas were granted on the 20th Feb 06!, we are going in on class 136 skilled migrant, the wife is an hairdresser. we are heading to Perth W.A

keep chin up....won't be long now good luck.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 7:45 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by johnmitz
Hi all, sorry to but in we had our medicals on the 16th Dec 05, we had the ok from the doc three weeks later (due to christmas getting in the way), and visas were granted on the 20th Feb 06!, we are going in on class 136 skilled migrant, the wife is an hairdresser. we are heading to Perth W.A

keep chin up....won't be long now good luck.
hi john ours is the same I'm a hairdresser to and we are also going to perth .hope our s is as quick as yours. our agent said we should here of our visa s between 6 to 8 weeks.cant wait we are starting to get impatient i just cant wait to feel the warmth.have you s booked your flight s yet you lucky gits. only kidding i wish you all the luck Tracey
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:02 pm
from Bristol to Perth

johnmitz is an unknown quantity at this point

hi john ours is the same I'm a hairdresser to and we are also going to perth .hope our s is as quick as yours. our agent said we should here of our visa s between 6 to 8 weeks.cant wait we are starting to get impatient i just cant wait to feel the warmth.have you s booked your flight s yet you lucky gits. only kidding i wish you all the luck Tracey
Yep all filghts booked, sister lives in Perth so we will be staying with them for the first couple of months till we locate the right area and schools for the kids..(boy 14 & girl 8). hope all goes well for you......maybe see you on the other side eh!

John & Mitz