Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hope you don't use this airline!!

Hope you don't use this airline!!

Old Apr 4th 2005, 9:26 pm
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice
Talking Hope you don't use this airline!!

Click on the link and watch. Scary or what!!! :scared: :scared:

http://www.boredland.com/funnyvideos...id=1587&page=2
Old Apr 4th 2005, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hope you don't use this airline!!

Nobody would believe me when i said the wife was a bad driver... :scared: :scared:
Old Apr 4th 2005, 10:58 pm
oneday someday

jas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by neil.b
Click on the link and watch. Scary or what!!! :scared: :scared:

http://www.boredland.com/funnyvideos...id=1587&page=2
Hehe! Just so you know though, it isnt real... its a export clip from MS Flight Simulator!
Old Apr 4th 2005, 11:34 pm
blossom

I'm sure that bloody pilot was the chap that flew us back to the UK !!

Blossom

Old Apr 5th 2005, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

What a fantastic website..thanks for bringing it to my attention.......comedy genius!!

SS
Old Apr 5th 2005, 8:34 am
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls
What a fantastic website..thanks for bringing it to my attention.......comedy genius!!

SS
No problem at all. Check out the "energy drink" clip.
Tip; turn the sound up and concentrate really hard at the back of the car. It was an advert that never made it. Crew noticed a ghost at the back of the car, halfway through the clip, so it was never screened.
Old Apr 5th 2005, 9:05 am
F.U.B.A.R

Homer will become famous soon enoughHomer will become famous soon enough

That is like all internal flight's in oz lol