hope for joy

Old Feb 23rd 2005, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

sam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nice
Question hope for joy

i know there are so many links and web sites to read but i am interested in finding out peoples personal experiences on emergrating to OZ so any info would be greatfully appreciated!

my partner and i are looking to get over there and are at present registered with an agency and they are yet to release the costs involved in the process! they are very good at avoiding the subject even when you ask them out right!!! So at present we dont know how far the money we have will go! I hope it wont run into the £1000's??!! :scared: i dont think it should but you never no! any info approximations!!!

also has any 1 took thier dog with them? whats involved?

Last edited by sam mick kurt; Feb 23rd 2005 at 11:04 am.
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: hope for joy

Firstly, avoid an agent that wont tell you the costs. You could be stuck with a huge bill. A good agent has nothing to hide.
Have a look at the DIMIA webdsite, which will help you make an informed decision what is involved in the process, and then you can decide if you use an agent or not.
If you decide to use an agent, then search this forum for agenst used by expats. Plenty of recommendations here.

Nearly all thye questions you can think of about moving to Aus have already been asked and answered here.

Good Luck
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:00 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: hope for joy

Hiya sam mick kurt,
it's potentially a long road, filled with endless waiting and high's & lows.
The delays I experienced were just from DIMMA processing the application. @12 months.

I applied without the help of an agent. The forms are written for this and it is all available on line. I would have considered using an agent if there were complications, but only if I knew whow much it was goibg to cost.

Plenty of people have used agents, await their comments.

Bye
Mark