Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hooray! We are off!

Hooray! We are off!

Old Jan 19th 2004, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Cool Hooray! We are off!

Hiya Everyone
Thanks for all the support you have all given to me in the past few days. Got an email this morning from Singapore Airlines "You are now confirmed from Singapore to Brisbane"

Yippee. See you Mrs D & Polly very soon and look out Dotty I am heading for the Sunshine Coast.

Will update when I get back
Debs
Old Jan 19th 2004, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Wonderful news Debs

Good luck to you and hope all goes well.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 6:13 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

WOOHOOO Debs! Looks like I had better charge up my mobile then, make sure you call & if I dont answer (I have a shocking habit of not hearing it ringing!) then leave a message! Cya soon!
Old Jan 19th 2004, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

bye for now
Old Jan 19th 2004, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by debsy
bye for now
Just saw this now, sent message to your PM.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 8:32 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hurray!!!!!!
Have a fantastic time Debsy, now put those Doritos away, you're excuse is over

Michaela
Old Jan 19th 2004, 8:45 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hooray!! Look forward to seeing you Debs..... do I feel a hen-night coming on?!
Mrs D never knows where her mobile is, by the way!
Old Jan 19th 2004, 9:35 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
Hooray!! Look forward to seeing you Debs..... do I feel a hen-night coming on?!
Mrs D never knows where her mobile is, by the way!
LOL very true, most people ask me why I even bother to have one .
Old Jan 19th 2004, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Debsy,
what fantastic news....really chuffed for you.
I too managed to get a flight for the 30th....Emirates goes at 20 to 2 in the afternoon, but what the hell.........leaving it all to me dear old ma to sort out
Old Jan 19th 2004, 5:34 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Wahey - glad the nipper is feeling better - have a good one!

Old Jan 19th 2004, 5:39 pm
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: Hooray! We are off!

Hiya Everyone
Thanks for all the support you have all given to me in the past few days. Got an email this morning from Singapore Airlines "You are now confirmed from Singapore to Brisbane"

Yippee. See you Mrs D & Polly very soon and look out Dotty I am heading for the Sunshine Coast.

Debs

Hiya Debs

Glad to hear it came right in the end. Hope the trauma won't leave you scarred for life !! Certainly something to talk about round the Barbie for a few years.

good luck from the Banana's bunch !!

Warren, Jill & Imogen
Perth 2004.....

Old Jan 19th 2004, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Brilliant news Debs. Enjoy your hols and say hi to Pollyana for me.

footie chick x
Old Jan 19th 2004, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Debsy and family, have a good 'un!
Old Jan 19th 2004, 7:16 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

So it's tootle pip to you then! Hope you have a frightfully awfully smashing time. Jolly good show.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 7:17 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hooray! We are off!

Hiya Everyone

Debs
Congrats debs

Have a safe and enjoyable journey,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.