Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HOORAY Police checks here at last !

HOORAY Police checks here at last !

Old Oct 7th 2004, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice
Unhappy HOORAY Police checks here at last !

Just wanted to let those of you who have been posting about how long are police checks taking, I know it has only been 30 days !!
but they arrived this morning. We have had a really awful week Stuarts dad died on Tuesday he had cancer but we thought he was recovering
our initial thought was we cant go now what about his mum but reading some of the posts on here really helped . Life goes on and she can come and stay with us . Maybe its fate and the checks arriving today was our signal to carry on who knows, anyway
I am daring to hope we may be on our way.

mary and stuart
Old Oct 7th 2004, 11:29 pm
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: HOORAY Police checks here at last !

Originally Posted by marysidey
Just wanted to let those of you who have been posting about how long are police checks taking, I know it has only been 30 days !!
but they arrived this morning. We have had a really awful week Stuarts dad died on Tuesday he had cancer but we thought he was recovering
our initial thought was we cant go now what about his mum but reading some of the posts on here really helped . Life goes on and she can come and stay with us . Maybe its fate and the checks arriving today was our signal to carry on who knows, anyway

mary and stuart

Glad your Police Checks have come through Mary.

Good Luck

Julia
Old Oct 7th 2004, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice

Originally Posted by Springo
Glad your Police Checks have come through Mary.

Good Luck

Julia
Thanks Julia and everyone else on this site last few nights have been very lonely reading everyones posts has kept me sane and actually given me something to look forward to (I know I need to get a life !!) but thanks to everyone in cyberspace Mary x
Old Oct 8th 2004, 3:49 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Glad you got your police check back ok. Yup you might just be on your way soon. Good luck.
Sarah
Old Oct 8th 2004, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by marysidey

mary and stuart
Sorry to hear of your recent upset, Hang in there as things will work out for the best, Iam sure your stuarts dad would be pleased with what you have achieved.

Di