Hooray Hooray

Old Aug 12th 2005, 12:47 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Hooray Hooray

Tis the day that I've been waiting for
Our stuff has arrived Hooray
We've been waiting so long, like forever
But finally boxes come today
Have sent hubby off to customs
To sort that headache out
If he comes home without my boxes
I'll give him such a clout!
Its gonna feel like christmas
When we get our hands on our stuff
But its taken 4 long months to arrive
I'd really had enough!
So the moral of this ditty
Is to choose a shipping company with care
Cos this one took so bloody long
I'VE TORN OUT ALL MY HAIR!
Old Aug 12th 2005, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hooray Hooray

Originally Posted by meelie
Tis the day that I've been waiting for
Our stuff has arrived Hooray
We've been waiting so long, like forever
But finally boxes come today
Have sent hubby off to customs
To sort that headache out
If he comes home without my boxes
I'll give him such a clout!
Its gonna feel like christmas
When we get our hands on our stuff
But its taken 4 long months to arrive
I'd really had enough!
So the moral of this ditty
Is to choose a shipping company with care
Cos this one took so bloody long
I'VE TORN OUT ALL MY HAIR!
Love it
Forgot how frustrating that period is. Now you will have 2 of everything as I bet you have had to buy to get you through. We now have 4 tv's and 2 computers and 100 pans, not to mention pillows!
Old Aug 12th 2005, 12:58 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
Love it
Forgot how frustrating that period is. Now you will have 2 of everything as I bet you have had to buy to get you through. We now have 4 tv's and 2 computers and 100 pans, not to mention pillows!
Yeah, I've forgotten what I packed in the bloody boxes its been so long! We didn't pack much kitchen stuff though so no duplicates of that thank goodness. The plan was for our stuff to arrive before my daughter and I arrived ( the boxes were supposed to have arrived in June!) but as you can see, things never work out as planned.
Old Aug 12th 2005, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meelie
Yeah, I've forgotten what I packed in the bloody boxes its been so long! We didn't pack much kitchen stuff though so no duplicates of that thank goodness. The plan was for our stuff to arrive before my daughter and I arrived ( the boxes were supposed to have arrived in June!) but as you can see, things never work out as planned.
Our stuff was months late. We had moved on from our serviced acc. and into unfurnished rented. Thought that the stuff would be here . We slept on airbeds and had great cardboard furniture... quite miss it now .
Old Aug 12th 2005, 1:12 am
Nicest member ( I think)

Our stuff was months late. We had moved on from our serviced acc. and into unfurnished rented. Thought that the stuff would be here . We slept on airbeds and had great cardboard furniture... quite miss it now .
Extreeeeeeeeeeeeeemely frustrating isnt it! My hubby bought second hand furniture, washing machine etc etc. He didn't bother buying new and I will have a good excuse to buy new furniture when we eventually buy our own place as we didn't bother shipping furniture. We just shipped personal effects and clothes. I've been wearing the same lot of clothes for months and am fed up with em so it'll be like I've been shopping but not spent money.
Old Aug 12th 2005, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

If you have kids it's fantastic watching their eyes light up at all their toys. They play with them all with renewed vigor for about ten mins until the novelty wears off again
Old Aug 12th 2005, 1:54 am
Nicest member ( I think)

If you have kids it's fantastic watching their eyes light up at all their toys. They play with them all with renewed vigor for about ten mins until the novelty wears off again
My 'kid' is 16 so won't get quite that reaction but I'm sure she's gonna be pleased when she can play her playstation again. Mind you so will I!
Old Aug 12th 2005, 8:47 am
Nicest member ( I think)

Woohay! Hubby brought the boxes home so he didn't get a clout and only one ornament was broken!! Must have been due to my excellent packing!The house now feels more homely with our photos and pictures hanging on the walls. All we need now is to buy our own home..............