Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hooray, it`s coming down

Hooray, it`s coming down

Old Dec 22nd 2003, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Hooray, it`s coming down

Have just been to the docs and am please to say thet my blood pressure has dropped and I am now nearly in the `safe` zone.

Strange that its down, and also have had the last 4 days off of work.Spent this afternoon chilling out, sitting on my a..e watching `fiddler on the roof`

This can`t be a coincidence now can it
Old Dec 22nd 2003, 9:43 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good news SJ, did you try the red wine?

Michaela
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Yep, drank the dosgusting red wine, nearly through up as I hate the stuff.
Luckily my doc as a good sense of humour.
When I told her she nearly wet herself with laughter. She said this was the worse thing I could have done as any alchohol raises your BP.
Well, seeing as I am not a GP I wouldnt have known that.

All that disgusting red wine for nothing.
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 3:38 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol
As I said to you in the chatroom, theres no medical basis for it but many people swear by the stuff, dont know if its a local thing to the midlands but I often get told by patients that they've had a drop to bring their BP down! Was v.sceptical and advised against it until my Dads BP shot up and on all necesary occasions i.e Oz medical its done the trick! Still wouldnt recomend it in my professional capacity though!